Fiverr Forum

Fiverr system consider "Quick response" as SPAM

My account got restricted twice this month, and this is all because I use the “quick response” feature on Fiverr messages to keep my response rate high and provide a good service to my regular/new clients.

Now, Fiverr systems mark my messages as spam because I send the same message to multiple users, well that’s the whole idea of using “quick response”… writing a template of messages and using it when you are too busy to type them!

PLEASE, FIVERR TEAM, fix this bug.

regards,

If you could ask Fiverr to change only ONE thing about the current level system, what would it be?

I use quick responses all the time, and I’m not having this issue.

I think it’s either the contents of your quick responses that may get flagged by the system, or maybe the way you use your quick responses makes people report your responses :wink:

I’d ask CS why this happens if I were you.

You cannot be the first one to contact someone unless you are asking about their services as a seller.

The quick response is a RESPONSE, not an easy way to send spam.

Getting restricted when you send spam is not a bug.

I don’t send spam users, I reply to messages that I get from clients, I get 20-40 messages everyday. I have no time to read/reply to each of them so I simply use “quick response”, Examples:

“Hello, thank you for reaching out to me, I will take a look at and get back to you.”

OR

“I am sorry {username}, I have too many projects in the works currently which will keep me busy for few days. I always put quality over quantity when it comes to my work. Please accept my apology, thank you for your consideration. Regards, JDpremium”

I REPLY to messages I don’t contact anyone, they contact me and I am trying to keep my response rate.

Please tell me if you find those responses offensive or spam:

"Hello, thank you for reaching out to me, I will take a look at and get back to you.“

"I am sorry {username}, I have too many projects in the works currently which will keep me busy for few days. I always put quality over quantity when it comes to my work. Please accept my apology, thank you for your consideration. Regards, JDpremium”

Do you get back at each and every one? Because if you say that and don’t get back to them in due time, it might upset some who might hit the “report” button.

Well, this definitely upsets some people who might use the “report” button, because if you tell them you don’t have time to take in more orders, why are you keeping your gigs active while refusing them? That’s why vacation mode was designed for, or you can even put a limit on your gigs to not allow further orders.

However, the above is just speculation - maybe using the same quick responses for so many messages makes Fiverr think there’s something wrong or suspicious - which is why it’s best if you contact Customer Support and ask them why this is happening in the first place :wink:

For the first one, yes I do get back to each one of them.

For the 2nd one, I am being honest with them, I have a limit (4 orders) on all my gigs but these are inbox messages asking for quotes or customer offers outside of gigs.

Vacation mode pauses all my gigs which is something that I don’t want to do.

I just contacted customer service and they admitted that this is an issue and they are working on to fix it but meanwhile they advised me to change my quick responses for any upcoming messages or stop using them until further notice.