Fiverr Forum

Fiverr taking higher fees for higher priced project?

So everywhere I have read the fee for fiverr gigs is 20%, $5 gig = $4 after fiverr takes their 20% ($1), but now that I am selling higher priced items, say one of my most recent ($90), fiver is taking 30%, how is that? So if I charge a higher amount fiverr is taking more out of my pocket?

A $90 sale should net $72 for me, based on the 20% model? But I am only getting $64, which is 30%.

My $20 gigs, only 20% is taken out = $16 and $25 = $20… this seems to be unacceptable to have more money taken out when I am pushing the sale and providing excellent customer service to my customers to get them to purchase high priced gigs from me.

Then to top it off, I notice over 30% being taken out of another $50 gig of mine? Only $10 should have been taken out which is 20%, but I’m only getting $32? So they are taking an additional $8 form me. Why am I being charge different % for different amount?

So here is what I am seeing in my account… on orders $25 and below I am being charge 20%, on my $50 order I was charge 35% and on my $90 order I was charge 30%. The system is not consistent and is costing me money and I am sure many of your other sellers? who charge higher amounts.

Is anyone else seller higher valued gigs and experiencing the same issue?

Better you contact to the customer support and try to resolve the problem.

still I don’t have face this kind of problem, seems their system has some problem according to your question, they will help you to resolve it definitely.

cheers mate!