Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr test of english

I have already passed a test like the Fiverr English test. But now this is not showing in my profile. Previously it was on my profile. What is the problem? Can anyone give me a suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Don’t stress about things like that. Write a good description etc and people will see you know English.

No one really cares about that test.

2 Likes

I have the same problem for the same test

There is another English test you can take that does display. I know Fiverr have been experimenting with the tests as the same happened to me but I just did the other test.

I disagree. I think some buyers would look at an English test score, particularly in the writing categories.

3 Likes

Everyone has a different opinion. :smile:
I know a lot of very successful writters that don’t have that test on their profile

1 Like

I’m not saying you wouldn’t get an order without it. More if a buyer is comparing two sellers and they both seem good and both have similar prices. It could be a defining fact. To think that no one cares about those, I think that is brushing over the opportunity to show off your skills.

1 Like

I don’t think that it can be a defining fact.
On paper it clearly is a slight advantage but realistically you are not going to get an order because you have completed a Fiverr english test.

1 Like
3 Likes