Fiverr test of english

Don’t stress about things like that. Write a good description etc and people will see you know English.

No one really cares about that test.

There is another English test you can take that does display. I know Fiverr have been experimenting with the tests as the same happened to me but I just did the other test.

I disagree. I think some buyers would look at an English test score, particularly in the writing categories.

There is another English test you can take that does display. I know Fiverr have been experimenting with the tests as the same happened to me but I just did the other test.

I disagree. I think some buyers would look at an English test score, particularly in the writing categories.

Everyone has a different opinion. 😄

I know a lot of very successful writters that don’t have that test on their profile

Everyone has a different opinion. 😄

I know a lot of very successful writters that don’t have that test on their profile

I’m not saying you wouldn’t get an order without it. More if a buyer is comparing two sellers and they both seem good and both have similar prices. It could be a defining fact. To think that no one cares about those, I think that is brushing over the opportunity to show off your skills.

I’m not saying you wouldn’t get an order without it. More if a buyer is comparing two sellers and they both seem good and both have similar prices. It could be a defining fact. To think that no one cares about those, I think that is brushing over the opportunity to show off your skills.

I don’t think that it can be a defining fact.

On paper it clearly is a slight advantage but realistically you are not going to get an order because you have completed a Fiverr english test.

We wanted to update you that we have decided to remove many of the skill tests from our platform and moving forward will be using a select few.

Any of the tests not mentioned below will no longer be shown in your profile and you will no longer be able to take them.

We regularly evaluate our products and features to ensure we have the best buying and selling experience and will continue to update you as we make changes. Please note that this won’t affect your Gig performance in any way.

For mo…

Archived