Fiverr this is becoming frustrating

bennymay

I mail the cs team and they responded by assigning someone to my issue. I believed this person is not from technical directly.

I have submitted my clear image and this being the third time. I was told to use a different background and look straight into the camera.

I have done all this in this third attempt. But have not received any mail from the assigned person since yesterday.

I’m becoming frustrated. Is it that fiverr don’t respond on Saturday or what?
This is frustration entirely.

I have running gigs and my previous buyer will try to message me but I can’t receive it.
I have been logged out of my seller platform. And left with buyer

What exactly is wrong here? :frowning_face:

I mail the cs team and they responded by assigning someone to my issue. I believed this person is not from technical directly.

I have submitted my clear image and this being the third time. I was told to use a different background and look straight into the camera.

I have done all this in this third attempt. But have not received any mail from the assigned person since yesterday.

I’m becoming frustrated. Is it that fiverr don’t respond on Saturday or what?

This is frustration entirely.

I have running gigs and my previous buyer will try to message me but I can’t receive it.

I have been logged out of my seller platform. And left with buyer

What exactly is wrong here? :frowning_face:

ave running gigs and my previous buyer will try to message me but I can’t receiv

Fiverr CS is too busy.

They take more than 2 days to send acknowledgement message.

Good luck with CS team.

ave running gigs and my previous buyer will try to message me but I can’t receiv

Fiverr CS is too busy.

Good luck with CS team.

This is just totally bad. If fiverr knew their AI cannot confirm verification perfectly. Then they should take to manual verification.

I have done every thing needed and submitted a very clear image with no bad reflection on it.

Still they have not approve my fiverr.

The guy assigned to me is not bad with response time sometimes but the technicals are getting it wrong.

Fiverr CS is too busy.

Good luck with CS team.

They can take more than a week or 2 weeks. That’s because a lot of people don’t read the FAQ or any of the supporting tools and bother customer support for even the silliest things.

They can take more than a week or 2 weeks. That’s because a lot of people don’t read the FAQ or any of the supporting tools and bother customer support for even the silliest things.

How much time they require to send a templated message like this to a ticket?

Yoav | Team Lead November 27, 2020 15:54

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Support! This auto-reply is just to let you know that due to high demand, our current response time may extend up to 10 days.

In the meantime, we suggest you use the Help Center for information, FAQ’s, self-help tools and for order related issues, use our Resolution Center.

We appreciate your patience,

The Fiverr Support Team

Are sellers asking a lot?

This auto reply that can be sent instantly to seller in less than a sec.

Moreover problem with my brother bennymay does not have to do with reading FAQs. It requires human intervention.

I know how tedious it may be to respond to long row of requests. But it’s not too cool not to respond to urgent need of their sellers. Verification is one.

I can’t afford to loose my Account. No, all my effort and money there will go to a waste. Then whose is it? Just annoying it can be.

More reason I don’t trust any Artificial intelligence machine 100%.

This auto reply that can be sent instantly to seller in less than a sec.

Moreover problem with my brother bennymay does not have to do with reading FAQs. It requires human intervention.

That’s it. You got the point. Let them be put in this same situation.

After several failure from the AI machine, they should follow the manual if the seller persist to submit his/her identity.

Even it take forever to receive response if asked for a manual review.

I’m not putting all fault on fiverr here. But it’s just not too good to see how sellers are being treated in urgent need like this.

After I submitted my two ordered gig yesterday and approved.

My buyer ordered another one today. Few hours later, Fiverr notified me to verify my account.

I followed the link in the notification and submitted my National identification Card plus my passport as required by fiverr.

But in 4 seconds I received a notification that it was not accepted.

I contacted my fiverr seller friend, he said maybe it’s blurr. So I retried but still the same message from fiverr that not accepted.

So I tried …

You didn’t say what issue you had. So I can only assume it can be solved manually, unless you share more details.

Alright. Go through my previous complaints posts:

After I submitted my two ordered gig yesterday and approved. My buyer ordered another one today. Few hours later, Fiverr notified me to verify my account. I followed the link in the notification and submitted my National identification Card plus my passport as required by fiverr. But in 4 seconds I received a notification that it was not accepted. I contacted my fiverr seller friend, he said maybe it’s blurr. So I retried but still the same message from fiverr that not accepted. So I tried …
After 3 attempts of my account verification, my Account was temporarily disabled due to blurred documents I submitted. I contacted the fiverr technical team, and I was attended to. So I make use of the link they mail me. I submitted the necessary documents this morning with a better camera phone. But I haven’t receive any mail since. They said they’ll get back, this was a notification after my submission. I just want to know, from your experience, how many hours does it take to get response …

I haven’t been verified till now. And I can’t let my account to be block, even after I have submitted necessary document more than 5 times (3 attempts before suspension and 3 more attempt after I mail the CS),

And this is the third time to re - upload my ID documents. If you want I can message you privately the documents I submitted. What else do fiverr want me to do.

And I can’t resort to go buy an account verification gig from other sellers. No, that is totally wrong when I have my documents that are clear enough to be verified.

After I submitted my two ordered gig yesterday and approved. My buyer ordered another one today. Few hours later, Fiverr notified me to verify my account. I followed the link in the notification and submitted my National identification Card plus my passport as required by fiverr. But in 4 seconds I received a notification that it was not accepted. I contacted my fiverr seller friend, he said maybe it’s blurr. So I retried but still the same message from fiverr that not accepted. So I tried …
After 3 attempts of my account verification, my Account was temporarily disabled due to blurred documents I submitted. I contacted the fiverr technical team, and I was attended to. So I make use of the link they mail me. I submitted the necessary documents this morning with a better camera phone. But I haven’t receive any mail since. They said they’ll get back, this was a notification after my submission. I just want to know, from your experience, how many hours does it take to get response …

I haven’t been verified till now. And I can’t let my account to be block, even after I have submitted necessary document more than 5 times (3 attempts before suspension and 3 more attempt after I mail the CS),

And this is the third time to re - upload my ID documents. If you want I can message you privately the documents I submitted. What else do fiverr want me to do.

And I can’t resort to go buy an account verification gig from other sellers. No, that is totally wrong when I have my documents that are clear enough to be verified.

I don’t know why ID verification issues appear. I had no problem, it worked flawlessly the first time. So I can’t help there. I assume if you share the right documents, it should all be ok.

I don’t know why ID verification issues appear. I had no problem, it worked flawlessly the first time. So I can’t help there. I assume if you share the right documents, it should all be ok.

I assume if you share the right documents, it should all be ok

I do not understand what you actually mean here. So I will appreciate if you can be elaborate.

Are you saying I uploaded fake documents of myself? Or what?

And if you want, I can inbox you the documents I submitted and cross check. If that’s OK by you.

I also had problems with ID Verification. Be sure to make the photo in the fiverr app itself and dont take a photo and then upload it when prompted.
Never send your ID to the CS itself, as they can respond to you then due to compliance issues. If you account get locked temporarily after the third try, you can message CS and they will give you another chance.

I have my documents that are clear enough to be verified.

Customer Support will help you with this but you need to be patient.

Meanwhile, if you type " ID verification solved" in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which may be helpful to you.

I assume if you share the right documents, it should all be ok

I do not understand what you actually mean here. So I will appreciate if you can be elaborate.

And if you want, I can inbox you the documents I submitted and cross check. If that’s OK by you.

I am not customer support. You need to talk with someone on Fiverr.

Maybe you sent documents that are not supported, who knows. There are so many countries in the world, maybe some documents are not allowed in some places, I just don’t know.

I am not customer support. You need to talk with someone on Fiverr.

Maybe you sent documents that are not supported, who knows. There are so many countries in the world, maybe some documents are not allowed in some places, I just don’t know.

It’s a remote and international platform. And not specific to a particular country.

It won’t hurt if fiverr team will make research to know which document authenticate the citizens of a country if an issue like this happen.

And if future, this documents will be stick to.

My opinion.

I have my documents that are clear enough to be verified.

Customer Support will help you with this but you need to be patient.

Meanwhile, if you type " ID verification solved" in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which may be helpful to you.

Thank you. I have tried to see people with this same problem and resolve

I will take to your method again.

Thank you .

I also had problems with ID Verification. Be sure to make the photo in the fiverr app itself and dont take a photo and then upload it when prompted.

Never send your ID to the CS itself, as they can respond to you then due to compliance issues. If you account get locked temporarily after the third try, you can message CS and they will give you another chance.

Thank you for this contribution.

I didn’t send cs my documents directly. I only followed the link they gave me after the initial 3 attempts.

And my phone camera is blurry, which I complained to cs, and they advice me to use my friend or family phone that’s clear enough. I did this using my friend Samsung phone , very clear.

But I will wait for their reply on this final attempt. Because this is the clear enough documents I can give right now, even after changing my background as instructed by cs.

Thank you for this contribution.

I didn’t send cs my documents directly. I only followed the link they gave me after the initial 3 attempts.

And my phone camera is blurry, which I complained to cs, and they advice me to use my friend or family phone that’s clear enough. I did this using my friend Samsung phone , very clear.

But I will wait for their reply on this final attempt. Because this is the clear enough documents I can give right now, even after changing my background as instructed by cs.

And my phone camera is blurry, which I complained to cs, and they advice me to use my friend or family phone that’s clear enough

Why would you complain to CS if your camera is blurry? As far as I can see, the issue is caused by you not having a good phone, which is not their fault. I agree with them telling you to use another phone. The system is strict because there are a lot of scammers trying to manipulate the system just to create multiple accounts with fake identities. Sure, it’s a bit of a problem for people that actively want to work here, but I can see why they made it a bit difficult.

And my phone camera is blurry, which I complained to cs, and they advice me to use my friend or family phone that’s clear enough

Why would you complain to CS if your camera is blurry? As far as I can see, the issue is caused by you not having a good phone, which is not their fault. I agree with them telling you to use another phone. The system is strict because there are a lot of scammers trying to manipulate the system just to create multiple accounts with fake identities. Sure, it’s a bit of a problem for people that actively want to work here, but I can see why they made it a bit difficult.

well there is an option of either to take the photo instantly or upload an existing image.

s far as I can see, the issue is caused by you not having a good phone, which is not their fault.

:roll_eyes: . if this sounds funny, nope it doesnt to me or anyone in my condition. Yea i dont have a good phone and i reckon to use my friend phone as suggested by fiverr.

My phone blurry shouldnt be a topic here anymore as i have rectified it by using my friend phone. the main problem here is why is it taking long for fiverr reply and approval after i have uploaded clear documents following their standard.

if you need to see this image, i will inbox you. ok?

well there is an option of either to take the photo instantly or upload an existing image.

s far as I can see, the issue is caused by you not having a good phone, which is not their fault.

:roll_eyes: . if this sounds funny, nope it doesnt to me or anyone in my condition. Yea i dont have a good phone and i reckon to use my friend phone as suggested by fiverr.

My phone blurry shouldnt be a topic here anymore as i have rectified it by using my friend phone. the main problem here is why is it taking long for fiverr reply and approval after i have uploaded clear documents following their standard.

if you need to see this image, i will inbox you. ok?

The approval happens instant via AI. If you havent been verified, verification failed most likely.

Archived