✔ Fiverr Tips 5: Shorten the delivery time as lowest as possible

regmebd

Hello Friends,

Remember my 4th Fiverr Tips !!! (http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7517/-fiverr-tips-4-do-nothing-just-pray-for-order-update-yes-it039s-working-just-got-an-order#Item_8). It was a real fun.

Here is my 5th Fiverr tips for seller.

Shorten the delivery time(Maximum days to complete) as lowest as possible. Once you failed to deliver the orders in time the system time will changed according to your average delivery time. So the result is if you set a gigs delivery time to 1 days and you failed to deliver some order in 1 days, the fiverr system will change the delivery time 2 days or base on your average. Check this

http://fiverr.com/regmebd/make-a-professional-standard-logo

I actually offered this gigs delivery time 3 days. But it shows 6 days in system automatically as I made some delay to deliver some revisions. But it affects and my order ratio fall down.

This time reflects the time that you are required by the system to deliver. If you deliver on an average of 6 days and not 3, the system will show that time( 6days) on your gig, but you are still required to deliver in 3. To change the time showing on your gig, you will need to deliver under 3 days to bring the average time down. So be careful about this. Actually buyers wants quick delivery. So that express gigs are selling good. If possible why not offer your gig in 1 day and grab an express status.

Thank You

http://fiverr.com/regmebd/

Guest scriptwizard

There again by setting your delivery time just based on popularity of sales could be encouraging people to become outdone by late deliveries. I say set your delivery time with your own abilities in mind, you know, considering all your commitments & unforeseen circumstances coming to light… Forget trying to chase the money, let the orders come to you naturally & be comfortable with delivering quality work with ease. Those that try too hard will come unstuck anyway & others in line will take those orders in their place (eventually). Only time will tell & the great reviews alone will attract more sales.

Guest scriptwizard

There again by setting your delivery time just based on popularity of sales could be encouraging people to become outdone by late deliveries. I say set your delivery time with your own abilities in mind, you know, considering all your commitments & unforeseen circumstances coming to light… Forget trying to chase the money, let the orders come to you naturally & be comfortable with delivering quality work with ease. Those that try too hard will come unstuck anyway & others in line will take those orders in their place (eventually). Only time will tell & the great reviews alone will attract more sales.

Archived