Fiverr Tips and Tricks,share and care

mundane_sufi

Guest offlinehelpers

Tips and tricks?

There aren’t any I’m afraid. What you will find if you look around is solid advice and help from other Fiverr users.

Good luck! ☀️

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry I was not working these days.
Well, what I found that even when I was demoted, I got a lot of buyer messages because my gigs ranked on the first page.The trick to this was that I made my gig gallery picture more attractive and often changed it a lot.Then I always searched in the search bar about specific design (as my niche was graphic design) to have an idea about the keyword.I know this might not be anything significant but it might help somebody.Take care of your gigs like your child.

Translation services:

Don’t know any foreign languages, its okay don’t worry.I used Chat app such as “skout” to gather my self some foreign friends and we decided to work together.
A Spanish friend even helped out with voice-overs as he was a musician.

So I had the oppurtunity to expand without being over whelmed and the business is great

Social media marketing tip:

Just follow the celebrities with the “blue ticks” and you will automatically get followers in a rush

Do this at a regular interval and get to your target.Might be helpful for new sellers.

This is a neat trick, just make sure you’re following relevant people to your interest and niche. Following Kanye West when you’re a dude selling blog articles and hoping that will get you sales is a no-show. Follow with love and reason, not just for fans.

This is a neat trick, just make sure you’re following relevant people to your interest and niche. Following Kanye West when you’re a dude selling blog articles and hoping that will get you sales is a no-show. Follow with love and reason, not just for fans.

Exactly ,let me share another one two

Archived