Fiverr tips for improve my gig

heartivve

Hello Fiverr community :hugs:

Although I created a Fiverr account early, my first gig was released recently. 🙃 So, literally, I’m new to Fiverr. 😉

favicon-32x32.png.f5ef4b0965e353fb9a2f93ac362e52bd.png Fiverr.com 5f7670eb-4ed5-438c-aac4-d7ad013da36c.png.91a8074a07c5d180b3789446fe10f4bc.png

heartivve's public profile on Fiverr

We are a professional creative design studio that specializes in websites, graphics, video art and creative solutions.Let's work together!

Thank you, guys!!! 😍

Few 🙂able

Your Gig English is poor.

I do not change pose or anything except color, just draw like a photo.

needs too many readings to be really sure. Seeing most people won’t really read in the first place, you leave yourself open to walrus spooky kersplingebot problems.

I will draw your image in exactly the same pose as the photo. Please send only the pose you want to have drawn.

or something like is far better.

PLEASE CHAT ME FIRST

is just wrong. firstly you’re SHOUTING at me. And second, it says that your English is really poor. It shouldn’t affect your drawings but it definitely makes me worry if you will say understand things wot spreken ze and offputting that will be for many buyers who need to feel more confident as they read your gig, not less.

The head drawing with the man in the blue shirt is a much better presentation than the first two as it shows exactly what I should be receiving. You might put the original photo on one if you have permission. The first with doubles behind and begging for business is just tacky. If you are in a marketplace, this is for sale. No need to say that again. You could tastefully put on “from $5” in one corner.

Again, again, again… we advise DO NOT offer unlimited revisions. Ever for anything, anyone. This is making you look desperate as well as making you a target for scammers. If you are not confident you can draw a photo first time, you should not be here.

Seeing you are offering this to the whole world, you may also want to prove that you can draw people from other nationalities as all those images are clearly Indian/Sri Lankan. Prove that if a whitie like me sends you a job I will look like me and not a Bengali Benedict 😉

🙂

Few 🙂able

Your Gig English is poor.

I do not change pose or anything except color, just draw like a photo.

needs too many readings to be really sure. Seeing most people won’t really read in the first place, you leave yourself open to walrus spooky kersplingebot problems.

I will draw your image in exactly the same pose as the photo. Please send only the pose you want to have drawn.

or something like is far better.

PLEASE CHAT ME FIRST

is just wrong. firstly you’re SHOUTING at me. And second, it says that your English is really poor. It shouldn’t affect your drawings but it definitely makes me worry if you will say understand things wot spreken ze and offputting that will be for many buyers who need to feel more confident as they read your gig, not less.

The head drawing with the man in the blue shirt is a much better presentation than the first two as it shows exactly what I should be receiving. You might put the original photo on one if you have permission. The first with doubles behind and begging for business is just tacky. If you are in a marketplace, this is for sale. No need to say that again. You could tastefully put on “from $5” in one corner.

Again, again, again… we advise DO NOT offer unlimited revisions. Ever for anything, anyone. This is making you look desperate as well as making you a target for scammers. If you are not confident you can draw a photo first time, you should not be here.

Seeing you are offering this to the whole world, you may also want to prove that you can draw people from other nationalities as all those images are clearly Indian/Sri Lankan. Prove that if a whitie like me sends you a job I will look like me and not a Bengali Benedict 😉

🙂 I’ll take you up on it 😉 :sweat_smile:

Archived