Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Tips for sellers. How to increase sells!

@contespot: Promoting your account or Gigs is directly against the Forum Rules.

Please use the My fiverr Gigs to promote your account or Gigs.

This is Tips for seller & indirectly you are promoting your Gigs that you will create videos for anyone.

7 Likes

hi @dimana_art . I would never do anything intentional against the rules to jeopardize my good standing with Fiverr and honestly i did not know about what you mentioned but thank you for saying it. However I have adjusted my article to showcase only tips. The modification has been made. I work well with everyone on Fiverr and customer service and continue to have good standing relations with all.

Thank you for your comment.

4 Likes

@contespot: Your welcome :slight_smile:

It was just to help you so you can edit it & be safe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can not sell… I am trying every day… But my services are not being sold… What should I do?

1 Like

You’ve got a gig ‘I will promote you Fiverr gig on social media’ - have you tried using it on your own gigs?

7 Likes

Thanks for your kind message. I got two sell by applying this strategy. But not enough.

3 Likes

can you promote my gigs on social media

4 Likes

thanks for sharing.it was helpful.:grinning:

2 Likes

Where can we access the live portfolio option?

2 Likes

Hi, my LIVE PORTFOLIO is checked. But my delivered works are not seen in the gig. Any suggestion?

2 Likes

How to delivered your file?

1. Image file?
    or
  2. Zip file?
1 Like

I also can’t seen mine even though it is enabled.

2 Likes

Image and Zip, both.

2 Likes

I do not believe that was in reference to my gigs. The social media promo was 1 of the extra features I offered on a video promo video. But if it was for me, yes I have used these tips on my gig and definitely recommend them to all to use. It goes a long way. I have since stepped away from Fiverr for a year to pursue a few other things that are currently occupying my time so I have put my gigs on pause. But will soon be back after I have accomplished some of my goals.

2 Likes

It is an option you select when uploading your new gig or promotion video. It’s box that you check before making your gig active.

Thank you for replying! :slightly_smiling_face:

No, my response wasn’t aimed in your direction, it was for @monbadsha who re-opened your thread:

Good luck with achieving your goals! :sunny:

2 Likes

I gotcha. Thank you kind sir

2 Likes

I found that it was checked on all og my gigs but still can’t see my
portfolio in my reviews.

1 Like