Fiverr Forum

Fiverr(TM) CS is The ONLY Law!

Just trying to save everyone a little time again - I’m thoughtful like that (plus I’m getting really tired of reading the exact same posts and responses over and over again.) :slight_smile:

Fiverr is not flawless and it’s a VERY large site. The Terms of Service are vague, and due to the vast amount of users it is apparently not currently possible to keep track of each and every gig, transaction and user. There are many users who are successfully selling services and products that blatantly violate the ToS and many other users who get in deep trouble for ‘appearing to maybe do something that might, sort of, possibly seem to conflict with the ToS but only on the second Tuesday of months that begin with the letter “O”’.

Fiverr Customer Support are the only people who can do anything about anything! If you have a question or complaint, contact them directly, keep a record of all communications with them, and be patient! Users are reporting wait times of up to six days - or no reply at all.

And also understand that there are no rules of fairness here (their game/their rules). It is entirely possible that you will not be allowed to do something that many others are doing, or you may be given almighty blessing to do what no-one else is allowed to even think about. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW IS TO ASK CUSTOMER SERVICE and DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU! (See “keep a record…” above).

The good people who hang around the forum can offer advice from their personal experiences, and quite enjoyable conversation :), but nine times out of ten they will direct you to contact Customer Support, because CS makes the laws and enforces them.

I hope you get some fundamental value out of this and spend more of your forum time enjoying the community instead of trying to get the wacky ToS defined. :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I get such a kick out of the smiley applause! Thanks. :smiley:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Well, I appreciate that you appreciate it! We should have lunch sometime so we can sit around making fun of people and trying to help them at the same time.

I’m a natural born complainer, fixer and obsessively efficient (in all ways except written communication - understanding is more important to me than quickness in that respect) so I really am glad that the majority of my posts are seen as they are intended: a way for me to vent and hopefully offer some good advice.

Reply to @vedmak: I was a little disappointed in “Dredd” - the effects were fun and all, but I dunno, something was missing.

As a pointless aside, I know someone who knows someone who works for 2000 AD and draws Judge Dredd. That might make me vaguely cool in some alternative dimension.

Reply to @vedmak: Agreed.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I get such a kick out of the smiley applause! Thanks. :smiley:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Well, I appreciate that you appreciate it! We should have lunch sometime so we can sit around making fun of people and trying to help them at the same time.

I’m a natural born complainer, fixer and obsessively efficient (in all ways except written communication - understanding is more important to me than quickness in that respect) so I really am glad that the majority of my posts are seen as they are intended: a way for me to vent and hopefully offer some good advice.

Reply to @vedmak: I was a little disappointed in “Dredd” - the effects were fun and all, but I dunno, something was missing.

As a pointless aside, I know someone who knows someone who works for 2000 AD and draws Judge Dredd. That might make me vaguely cool in some alternative dimension.

Reply to @vedmak: Agreed.