Fiverr to paypal transfer duration

I am from India I just got my money into my fiverr account …I transferred the money to my paypal account and in the email it is written that it may take upto few days to transfer in paypal account…can you please tell me how long I have to wait for the funds to be transferred into my paypal account…will it take days

hello if you withdrawal fund successfully then it will be immediate reflect in your paypal account.

Hi I am from India aswell, the new arrival to fiverr. Can u please explain me what is the procedure of the payment from Fiverr to a seller for the jobs done here in Fiverr? Can anyone answer to my query ? :slight_smile:

Money usually transfers fast, within minutes, but there are times it does not. If this is your first time to transfer that could slow it down as well. The longest I have had to wait is about 12 hours but I have heard of people saying 24-48 hours if there is a glitch. So far, I haven’t heard of anyone who doesn’t get it eventually as long as they had 1 PayPal account attached to 1 Fiverr account, got the email after hitting withdraw, and confirmed the email.