Fiverr ToS Violations on Online Shopping Cart System

goblooge

hi is there anyone have problem as mine. i have service to build web cart or web shoping cart for my customer, usualy my customer want to integrate with online payment system. like paypal, authorize, mollie etc. my question is everytime i type those word, a ToS came out. it is just me or anybody else.

i did not ask my customer to pay outside fiverr i just ask what online payment they want to integrate to their system. because its online shopping cart.

hi is there anyone have problem as mine. i have service to build web cart or web shoping cart for my customer, usualy my customer want to integrate with online payment system. like paypal, authorize, mollie etc. my question is everytime i type those word, a ToS came out. it is just me or anybody else.

i did not ask my customer to pay outside fiverr i just ask what online payment they want to integrate to their system. because its online shopping cart.

i have service to build web cart or web shoping cart for my customer, usualy my customer want to integrate with online payment system

What you could do is in the gig requirements have a multiple choice list question that says something like “What payment system do you want to integrate?” and have the list of the ones you can under it as well as an option for none if that’s applicable. That way you won’t have to ask if it’s in an order. I’d try to have it there instead of asking in the inbox where you could get flagged.

Archived