Fiverr TOS Warning

Can you tell the details? Unless you tell it how can anyone share their experiences?

Do share your experiences with a more details and you will get supports from the community.

actually i told a buyer to check the message in her instagram that i send ,for this reason fiverr warned me and cancel my level

actually i told a buyer to check the message in her instagram that i send

Here, please carefully read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to communicate outside Fiverr.

yes i know all the rules but i was so exited because after some day i will be a level one seller. for this i want to told the buyer to give 5 star review because this time some buyer was very happy for my work but they giving me lowest review.

actually i told a buyer to check the message in her instagram that i send ,for this reason fiverr warned me and cancel my level

Oh. You can’t contact the buyer outside fiverr, more specifically if you mention something like that (contacting on Fb/insta/linkedin etc) , you will get warning. Dont do it again bro. You might loss your account too.

yes i know all the rules but i was so exited because after some day i will be a level one seller. for this i want to told the buyer to give 5 star review because this time some buyer was very happy for my work but they giving me lowest review.

And this will grant you a second warning.

NEVER ask buyers for reviews!

So no, you don’t know the rules and haven’t read Fiverr’s ToS. Please do read!

You have level right? And you don’t know this simple violation you done? Going outside from fiverr is violation of Terms and Services.

@bilawal_12597 I lost my level …mainly I am not going to work outside of the fiverr…i just want to tell her about a 5-star review. if he gives me a lowest review it can affect my level.this is the reason.

And this will grant you a second warning.

NEVER ask buyers for reviews!

So no, you don’t know the rules and haven’t read Fiverr’s ToS. Please do read!

@maitasun ok I will read again… I don’t tell my any buyers to give a review this is the first time I did for getting the level

yes i know all the rules

I guess you don’t know all the rules…

i told a buyer to check the message in her instagram that i send

i want to told the buyer to give 5 star review

If you do why did you intentionally break it ? you could have wait !

We all get warnings but never intentionally broke any rules !

yes i know all the rules

I guess you don’t know all the rules…

i told a buyer to check the message in her instagram that i send

i want to told the buyer to give 5 star review

If you do why did you intentionally break it ? you could have wait !

We all get warnings but never intentionally broke any rules !

@surajrenuka I understand …this is a big mistake for me

yeah, doing exactly what you did is what many would say for a joke. it’s an obvious TOS breach i’m afraid. here’s wishing you luck for the future

Thanks ,pray for me and i will try to maintain all the rules of fiverr,.they told that they flagged my profile.How many days the warning flag is shown in my profile

@abdullahanoman1 You have to wait now! You have to wait know for 2 months to getting back your level One. But this is not the end. Work hard and take orders and don’t do that again. be careful.

@bilawal_12597

image.png.9cb7c773e18dc6d30d416ea479035391.png
image979×396 30.5 KB
I have completed all the requirements…only one is uncompleted for the TOS…so can’t I get my level in the next evaluation?

@bilawal_12597

I have completed all the requirements…only one is uncompleted for the TOS…so can’t I get my level in the next evaluation?

@abdullahanoman1 No you will get in the 15 july. I thought You get warning today that’s why i told you will get level after 2 months!. But you will got the level one 15 july. Just focus on your work. You will get your level back!

Archived