[Fiverr Traffic] Which Traffic sources do you use

Guest gigister

Guest gigister

Hellow.! Everyone. 🙂
I want to know that what are the best traffic sources that every fiverr seller use to get orders, Please share some traffic sources so that everyone could take advantage from it,
Here are 2-3 traffic sources that I am planning to use to get some sales.

1: Facebook Groups.
2: Google Plus
3: yahoo answer
4: Quora
5: Youtube

It’s your turn, share it with us

Most sellers will happily share general tips for success. But, if you’re asking for specific strategies that individual sellers use to build their businesses (which it sounds like you are), then you’re probably not going to get a lot of answers. Sellers prefer to keep some things secret. After all, why would they give away their secrets to success, so that you can use those same secrets as well?

Instead of asking other sellers to tell you precise strategies to be successful, do some work on your own, make a plan, figure out what words for YOU, and run with it. Take responsibility for your own success. We’re not going to do it for you. 😉

Guest gigister

I am not asking to tell secret strategies, But want to know what are some general ways to promote Fiverr gig, however I have already found some sources to promote my GIG but Still looking that have I missed any Golden sources. and I know Nobody will share any secret, So I am just asking some common strategies

You changed your thread title. You even edited your OP post as well. Originally, you asked us to share specific strategies and secrets. So… yes, you WERE asking for secrets.

I’m not annoyed by the secrets thing, rather, your grammar said one thing, when you likely meant something else. I’m also pointing out that you did originally say one thing, and have edited it to sound very different after I posted my comment above.

Let’s not overlook HOW you made your request. 😉

Archived