Fiverr Translation Team

sergio_yanes

Fiverr chose me to be part of their translation team, my task is help them with the site translation to Spanish (Spain)

I think it would be great to have the site perfectly translated in many languages, it would be more traffic and more sales

I’ve always used the site in English (UK), I think is really cool, current Spanish version sucks (sorry but crystal clear), I hope that we can have a good Spanish version soon

Let’s translate!

Yes and no

We’re only going to translate all site contents

I think that the gigs should be translated by the seller, it would be “impossible” to translate all titles, descriptions and extras

I remember that there was an option to manually translate the gigs, but I can’t find it in “Selling --> My Gigs”… Any idea?

I remember someone complaining about the Dutch auto translation being awful (as if they had used Google Translate, almost…)

Will that include things like the TOS, Academy? I’ve always thought they should have translations in a couple of Indian languages. It would really help some people to understand what’s good and what’s not. And leave bad sellers with no “I no spik english good” excuses…

Archived