Fiverr Forum

Fiverr try to SCAM me?

Hello Fiverr sellers!
I want to tell you my Fiverr story.
My first account was denied more than 75 days ago, support said me that I’ll be able to withdraw my money after safety period of 45 days, BUT I am still can’t do it!
Can’t get access to my account and support just ignore all my requests!
Horrible experience, I am really disapointed!
I worked hard to get this money and as I see now – I lost all of them!
Beware!

Similar issue happen to my mentor but he was able to withdrew is funds even though his fiverr account was permanently banned.

The only thing I think you can do is to send them a reminder message and wait for a more time before getting back to them if they still don’t allow you to withdraw your funds. Mailing them frequently could cause the ignoring your messages as it may be provocative. Good luck

Have you sent multiple tickets? Just submit one ticket and wait for their answer

I am feeling like they are a scam too. Why not refund the money to back where it came from ? I don’t intend to have anything else to do with them so refunding back to a FIVERR acct isn’t gonna do me any good. Please refund my money back to me.

Well, it would be interesting to know from all you guys, WHY your accounts have been suspended, to better understand your doubts, critics and accusations…

Hi,

well this is an in-depth discussed topic, here a short resume:

If it would be possible that “someone” buys “something” from “someone” but the order is canceled for “some reasons” and the money from the Fiverr account could easily be re- transferred to an external source… then…

… all these “incredible clever” people would have another possibility to rip off everybody they want to rip off.

Makes sense, doesn´t it?

Doesn’t Fiverr only do this to people who break TOS? For example, maybe they didn’t provide the service promised, which is scammy. Or perhaps they requested outside contact details, which is scammy.

Perhaps Fiverr has asked for ID or confirming details of who you are in order to avoid giving the money to a scammer unrelated to you and your account. Perhaps you can’t provide these, which makes it all look a bit scammy. Of course, one thing scammers love to do is go OTT in their emotional responses when it falls apart, which looks somewhat… scammy.

Fiverr’s policies are really quite clear. All refunds for buyers are issued in form of credit, and in some circumstances can be returned to the card/PayPal/whatever if Customer Support allows it.

However, sending multiple tickets which I have a feeling are rather shrill is simply going to get you nowhere fast. You will get your money back, but you need to play the game.

This is not playing the game. You’ve already lost the first part of the game by getting your account limited–do you now intend to lose the second part of the game by acting out?

This is all your fault, really. You can shift the blame elsewhere, but if you want your $$$ and it is yours, play the game and accept that you’re the sole person with responsibility for your current predicament.

Wow. That was simply splendid. Thanks!

Read the TOS/FAQ, chances are you broke them, it was explained to you and you didn’t understand them, read them at all or chose to conveniently leave that part out now didn’t you?

Already waiting 1 month more and still nothing…

Yes, I submitted couple tickets and already waiting 1 month more and still nothing…

Official answer from Fiverr support:
“Your account was reviewed by our Trust and Safety team. It seems that after gig’s were approved, you changed the gig completely to a new services. Due to this, our Trust and Safety team has permanently disabled your account. It will not be restored.
Please contact us again after a 45 day safe period to learn how to withdraw any available funds you have in your account.”

It’s not truth, because it was some Fiverr bug, I created my gig and click “Activate”, but after that for some reason it was at status “Draft” and I was forced to create this gig step by step again.
Even if I did something wrong and broke some Fiverr rules - I must to be able to withdraw my money after safety period, right?

As ToS say - “Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 45 days, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.” and also support promised me that I’ll be able to do it after this safety period, but I can’t and all my tickets was ignored!

Easy to say this words when your account not denied and support not ignore you!
As said in my previous message:
Even if I did something wrong and broke some Fiverr rules – I must to be able to withdraw my money after safety period, right?

As ToS say – “Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 45 days, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.” and also support promised me that I’ll be able to do it after this safety period, but I can’t and all my tickets was ignored!

Also I provided all info to verify my account (security question, my ID and other info, which 100% identical), but didn’t got even short message about my problem, even if support need more time to verify my account they at least can say about this!

I read ToS and as I said I found next:
"Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 45 days, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval."
It’s clearly said that I am able to get my funds after safety period passed and when I pass the verification process…
Still can’t get access to my page, support just ignore me.

As I see you are ADMIN, maybe better try to help, than write messages like your?
You can help?

If someone from support or other Fiverr staff read this forum - we can discuss here and solve this problem!
I can verify my account because it’s MY account and MY money!
I am not afraid any questions about my account and I can provide any info to pass verification process!
I appreciate each message in this topic!

Support doesn’t read the forum.

She is forum admin, not Fiverr staff. Only Customer Support can help you, and they don’t read the forum.

The problem is that you sent multiple tickets
They only require one ticket.

My help to you was already given on the forum where forum admins belong. Your inbox message was a bad idea and made no sense.

You broke the rules by trying to change a gig in a deceptive way. Fiverr would not be upset about a draft gig. You apparently set up a gig, got some sales/reviews and then you changed the gig to someone very different. That looked sneaky so you got suspended and you might have wronged your buyers.

As far as getting the funds, you spammed Customer Support with too many tickets that probably didn’t make sense. The followed the ToS by asking you to provide credentials and they checked to see if you gained the money deceptively. They also followed ToS where it says you’d get the funds "subject to Fiverr’s approval.” Apparently either your deceit, your ID, your multiple tickets or all of them caused you to not get “Fiverr’s approval.”

Your remaining option is to wait at least another 30 days since you last contacted Fiverr and let things that you stirred up start to calm down. If the close all your tickets then make ONE new one and be polite and apologetic for the wrongs. Ask them what to do next. If you rush it, it’s over. If they decide the money was gained deceptively, it’s over. If your ID isn’t exact, it’s over. There is no scam - if it’s decided not to give you the funds they will probably go back to any buyers who were deceived or complained.

The end.