Fiverr Update: Response Time Counter is Changing to 30 Days

kashmiah

It means that your response time was calculated over the lifetime of using Fiverr. Now it will be recalculated (like most of the other stats) every 30 days. So it will more accurately reflect how quickly you are getting back to people.

Looking forward to the change!

That’s great! When I started out I only had notifications sent to my email inbox so only picked them up a couple of times a day - now because I use the app on my phone I respond no longer than 1 hour to messages - but my response time is still 8 hours on my profile!

Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful i’m since my lover came back to me because of the great help of powerful voodoo spellcaster from fiverr www.fiverr.com/powerfulvoodoo render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of july this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lieing to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact www. fiverr.com/powerfulvoodoo

Nice improvement. Now how about averaging Seller’s delivery times? As it is, quoting the Seller’s stated delivery time and calling it “Days on average” makes no sense and has no actual relevance. Many Sellers deliver well in advance of their stated delivery times. Let prospective Buyers know about it.

• 1 year later...

Archived