Fiverr updated

rahatali1633

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My concern, as I read the updates, is that they say they’ve eliminated gig order numbers.
I actually use those number in my file structure on my hard drive to reference previous work from clients. Every file I deliver has that gig # in the filename. So when I have 50 orders from the same buyer, the serial # made it easy to reference and pull up a gig I did last week or last year. I hope they really didn’t eliminate them. It would destroy my filing system I’ve used for 3 years…

Absolutely. It’s hopeless. The only part that works for me is multiple notifications of updates to the same order comes up as one notification now. Other than that ???
I wonder who they got their requirements from - maybe it was those Fiverr staff members with their top-rated seller status who do at most one gig a year.

Oh, come on. the pink blob thing should be resolved soon enough. The rest is OK. I’m assuming that you can still use the order numbers in search thingies (although best to check with Customer Support I would imagine?). It would be a bit weird if you couldn’t, though I have no system set up that relies upon it.

ok guysngals… update from customer support… clear all cookies, use Chrome and that should work. Well, I use Firefox…but, cleared everything out… and, gone is the red light, for the moment? cos it came back right after that and is still there… 😦 and, guess what? in chrome also!! ohhhh noooooo!!!

Archived