Fiverr Forum

Fiverr "Verify Now" Mobile verification button is not working

It’s worked for me when I used digits from top of the keyboard. I have tried many times to input digits with numeric keypad, but failed.

Neither mobile nor desktop is working. I can’t even click the send email verification and putting my number does squat since both boxes are grey and can’t be clicked on.

thank you very much for you help . you are a good person

It keeps saying, “Oops… you have not entered 4 digits. Please check your input and try again.”, after I hit the submit button.

I’ve tried to verify my phone number from my iPad and iPhone, I don’t have a desktop or laptop. I’ve tried Chrome and Safari and clearing the cache.

Anyone else figure it out? Please help…thanks!

Still having the same problem with the “Verify by SMS” or “Verify by Call” with the button being greyed out after entering in my number. Has anyone found an answer? I tried clearing my cache but nothing works at all. Starting to get frustrated :frowning:

try to use the numbers on your keyboard (located above the letters) instead of the numeric keypad (which can be found on the right side of the keyboard).

use the numbers of the up keyboard not the side , I was suffering but the problem was solved

Hello everyone…

Mobile verification only work on desktop.

It worked for me. Thanks a lot. I was having the same problem of verifying phone. The numpad was not working. Following your suggestion, I used number keys on the top of keyboard. And it worked. Hurrah!

I think if we try with chrome desktop incognito version, it will work (because sometimes some features is work in incognito version, don’t know why, maybe bug). Also write number with upper number buttons on keyboard (not on where number buttons arranged in saprate space in the right side of keyboard).

I am not sure, let me know if anyone found worked this idea.

Hi, I am also trying to verify my phone number. I have used chrome Firefox on both mobile and desktop but it still not working.

I receive OTP but submit button is not working properly. I’m from India. Now, it shows that your device have network issue.

How the bad experience with verification.

I am using a vpn because fiverr does not accept my country (lebanon) on the phone.
I have yet to try it on my laptop but i think it’s impossible