Fiverr video call with Zoom for business clients

smashradio

I’ve noticed that a new functionality for video calls via Zoom has been made available when business clients make an order. Personally I rarely need to communicate outside the chat (thankfully!) but I’m sure video calls is something a lot of sellers and buyers will appreciate!

Have anyone actually tried this function with a buyer yet? It would be interesting to know how well it works, and I might start using it for live directions doing voice over work or whenever a buyer actually wants to talk outside of the chat, since that hasn’t been an option before this came.

• Like 9

• 1 year later...

@smashradio  I use it all the time to go through the requirements of a website with clients. We are able to share screens, talk through designs and ask any questions the they may have. The best bit is the auto record functionality when the participants join. This means that if a client or seller isn't sure on a particular element that was discussed at the planning stage, you can go back and watch the recording. It also allows for a 'right first time' delivery as the expectations are clearly set during the call.  

I have been using it for a few months now and I have to say, it's one of the best features that Fiverr offer in my niche.  I'm not sure if it will apply to everyone, but if you're in a design related industry give it a go.  

As a footnote, it's also worth saying that I have this option for all clients, not just business ones. So it may be gig based, not status based?

Edited by breals
  • Like 7

On 9/4/2022 at 4:35 PM, breals said:

@smashradio  I use it all the time to go through the requirements of a website with clients. We are able to share screens, talk through designs and ask any questions the they may have. The best bit is the auto record functionality when the participants join. This means that if a client or seller isn't sure on a particular element that was discussed at the planning stage, you can go back and watch the recording. It also allows for a 'right first time' delivery as the expectations are clearly set during the call.  

I have been using it for a few months now and I have to say, it's one of the best features that Fiverr offer in my niche.  I'm not sure if it will apply to everyone, but if you're in a design related industry give it a go.  

As a footnote, it's also worth saying that I have this option for all clients, not just business ones. So it may be gig based, not status based?

It might be based on the gig - I'm not sure. I've never used it, because I rarely have need for it. I'm a "no meetings kinda guy". I hate meetings. But it's nice to know the option is there, should I need it. 

• Like 7