Fiverr Video Resolution

farazsiyal

It’s just that Fiverr zooms the preview frame a bit (some bits will get cut off because of that). Your video looks like it is in 1.78:1 but that section (that the preview frame is using) has black side bars so that’s why it looks like that. If you chose a preview frame that didn’t have the black side-bars it would show the full 1.78:1 frame in the preview (apart from the slight zoom+crop that Fiverr does to the preview frame).

It’s just that Fiverr zooms the preview frame a bit (some bits will get cut off because of that). Your video looks like it is in 1.78:1 but that section (that the preview frame is using) has black side bars so that’s why it looks like that. If you chose a preview frame that didn’t have the black side-bars it would show the full 1.78:1 frame in the preview (apart from the slight zoom+crop that Fiverr does to the preview frame).

I have create this video in one of video editor software, first frame is a text frame which is I added using the software, and other frames are logo design images which are 3000x3000 resolution…

Images are not fit on the screen that’s why black background is shown…

so please can you suggest me good resolution which is suitable for fiverr?

I have create this video in one of video editor software, first frame is a text frame which is I added using the software, and other frames are logo design images which are 3000x3000 resolution…

so please can you suggest me good resolution which is suitable for fiverr?

Fiverr’s gig info videos are 848x478 pixels (for those that are square pixel 1.78:1 without letterboxing). If they are higher than that they get downscaled to that. There’s no real point uploading anything higher than 1080p for a gig info video (unless it downscaled better from a particular resolution). You could upload a video in 720p or 1080p and it will still be higher than what gets shown in the gig info video. You could try uploading it directly at 848x478 (maybe avoiding scaling and possibly avoiding re-encoding could help).

and other frames are logo design images which are 3000x3000 resolution…

In your video, other parts of the video use the full 1.78:1 screen. If the logo in your video is square with a white background to the logo, you could add a video layer in your video editor that is the same white colour as the background of your logo, if you didn’t want it to have the black side-bars. And/or if you have the logos as .pngs with transparent areas, you could overlay them over a consistent background colour (black or white or whatever looks best - where the background takes up the full 1.78:1 frame) in your video.

Fiverr’s gig info videos are 848x478 pixels (for those that are square pixel 1.78:1 without letterboxing). If they are higher than that they get downscaled to that. There’s no real point uploading anything higher than 1080p for a gig info video (unless it downscaled better from a particular resolution). You could upload a video in 720p or 1080p and it will still be higher than what gets shown in the gig info video. You could try uploading it directly at 848x478 (maybe avoiding scaling and possibly avoiding re-encoding could help).

and other frames are logo design images which are 3000x3000 resolution…

In your video, other parts of the video use the full 1.78:1 screen. If the logo in your video is square with a white background to the logo, you could add a video layer in your video editor that is the same white colour as the background of your logo, if you didn’t want it to have the black side-bars. And/or if you have the logos as .pngs with transparent areas, you could overlay them over a consistent background colour (black or white or whatever looks best - where the background takes up the full 1.78:1 frame) in your video.

Thanks, its very helpful 🙂

if you have the logos as .pngs with transparent areas, you could overlay them over a consistent background colour

Yes, Good Idea, ! but if I use a logo in mockup view means jpg file so I can resize it into 848x478 so background will be hide.

Thanks, its very helpful 🙂

if you have the logos as .pngs with transparent areas, you could overlay them over a consistent background colour

Yes, Good Idea, ! but if I use a logo in mockup view means jpg file so I can resize it into 848x478 so background will be hide.

It’s not really the resolution that is the issue, it’s that you are not filling the whole of your video frame (1.78:1) always so your video editor is leaving the unused parts of the frame black. If you want them a different colour you need to make the video created with that colour in those areas (eg. by adding a layer with that colour or maybe there’s a background colour setting in your editor).

I think using .png files with a transparent background might be better than .jpg (jpeg can’t have transparent areas and is also more compressed). I assume you should be able to resize (scale) either image types in the video editor. Just scale and add the required video layer (or otherwise set the background colour) to make the background the colour you want.

It’s not really the resolution that is the issue, it’s that you are not filling the whole of your video frame (1.78:1) always so your video editor is leaving the unused parts of the frame black. If you want them a different colour you need to make the video created with that colour in those areas (eg. by adding a layer with that colour or maybe there’s a background colour setting in your editor).

I think using .png files with a transparent background might be better than .jpg (jpeg can’t have transparent areas and is also more compressed). I assume you should be able to resize (scale) either image types in the video editor. Just scale and add the required video layer (or otherwise set the background colour) to make the background the colour you want.

It’s not really the resolution that is the issue,

if you watch the gig intro video in my profile, you can see last image is shown low pixel, but if you watch the video in gig link (full screen), last image is perfect in pixel… so Is it resolution issue or something else?

Yes, I got this point, but I am saying If I use jpg file then I have to resize the jpg file according to video resolution so it can be fit on the screen. I want to show my logos in intro video as mockup view (No Transparent) , you can see my gig, there are some logos are viewed in mockup view (No specific background).

Mockup (Logo view in T-Shirt, logo view in glass wall, logo view in paper, logo view in business card etc,)

It’s not really the resolution that is the issue,

if you watch the gig intro video in my profile, you can see last image is shown low pixel, but if you watch the video in gig link (full screen), last image is perfect in pixel… so Is it resolution issue or something else?

if you watch the gig intro video in my profile, you can see last image is shown low pixel, but if you watch the video in gig link (full screen), last image is perfect in pixel… so Is it resolution issue or something else

The video resolution of the gig info video is quite low resolution (848x478). It also seems to be displayed on screen with less pixels than that, though it might depend on the browser and screen (on mine it seems to get displayed at about 606x342 screen pixels normally - ie. when not maximized) so that is why it can look pixelated (you could also change the font etc. to make it less jagged). So it seems that it can display it with less on screen pixels than in the video (ie. 606x342 - and probably not downscaled in the optimum way to not get jagged lines). The maximized video will likely be based on the 848x478 video upscaled - it doesn’t look perfect though because it’s upscaled from that low resolution.

Yes, I got this point, but I am saying If I use jpg file then I have to resize the jpg file according to video resolution so it can be fit on the screen. I want to show my logos in intro video as mockup view (No Transparent) , you can see my gig, there are some logos are viewed in mockup view (No specific background).

Mockup (Logo view in T-Shirt, logo view in glass wall, logo view in paper, logo view in business card etc,)

Yes, I got this point, but I am saying If I use jpg file then I have to resize the jpg file according to video resolution so it can be fit on the screen

Yes you can resize the jpeg though if the jpeg isn’t the same aspect ratio as your video you’ll still need to add a layer of the same background colour as the jpeg if you don’t want it to show black areas of the frame (assuming you don’t want to enlarge the canvas area of the image in a photo editing app), as otherwise scaling it to fit the screen exactly (while keeping the whole logo on the screen without cropping) would mean the logo would need to be scaled differently on the X axis than the Y axis (ie. stretched horizontally or vertically), which would look bad.

if you watch the gig intro video in my profile, you can see last image is shown low pixel, but if you watch the video in gig link (full screen), last image is perfect in pixel… so Is it resolution issue or something else

The video resolution of the gig info video is quite low resolution (848x478). It also seems to be displayed on screen with less pixels than that, though it might depend on the browser and screen (on mine it seems to get displayed at about 606x342 screen pixels normally - ie. when not maximized) so that is why it can look pixelated (you could also change the font etc. to make it less jagged). So it seems that it can display it with less on screen pixels than in the video (ie. 606x342 - and probably not downscaled in the optimum way to not get jagged lines). The maximized video will likely be based on the 848x478 video upscaled - it doesn’t look perfect though because it’s upscaled from that low resolution.

very helpful

you could also change the font etc. to make it less jagged

I will try this…

very helpful

you could also change the font etc. to make it less jagged

I will try this…

Maybe try a thicker font for the end message (like the one at the start of the video) - maybe more anti-aliased. One that will look better if shown at very low res (eg. around 606x342 pixels without optimum downscaling).

Yes, I got this point, but I am saying If I use jpg file then I have to resize the jpg file according to video resolution so it can be fit on the screen

Yes you can resize the jpeg though if the jpeg isn’t the same aspect ratio as your video you’ll still need to add a layer of the same background colour as the jpeg if you don’t want it to show black areas of the frame (assuming you don’t want to enlarge the canvas area of the image in a photo editing app), as otherwise scaling it to fit the screen exactly (while keeping the whole logo on the screen without cropping) would mean the logo would need to be scaled differently on the X axis than the Y axis (ie. stretched horizontally or vertically), which would look bad.

yes, if it happens I will use crop or I will resize the mock file in psd (Source File).

Thank you so much for help 🙂

Archived