Fiverr warning due to academic work

Hello every body! I’m literally worried about warning I received early this morning. A buyer ordered me for a website template. He sent me a pdf file and he mentioned a word “subject " which I think is alert for academic which is against fiverr TOS. He mentions " This is 35% try make it atleast 32% so to pass this subject”. For which he meant rest of the work will be done by himself.
Now, I received the warning that I’m involved in academic work which is against fiverr TOS. I was level 1 seller and have been demoted to level 0.
After the warning, buyer mentioned in chat that “good morning! Hope you’d be great. please note this is not an academic task it was too late last night so I forgot to mention it”.

I’ve received the warning and my maintained account has been demoted which is really hurting me. What should I do now ? Secondly, what if I tell buyer that I’ve recieved warning due to his stupidity? What if buyer contact customer support to clear that this is not an academic work ? Or will fiverr remove the warning flag and give my access back if I contact them and they see that message that buyer sent after hours or 2 of warning ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Personally, I’d be inclined to block the buyer - they’ve caused you a warning, which should be a row of big red flags.

" … to pass this subject" looks like it refers to academic work.I wouldn’t be taking any more chances. It looks like they were trying to bamboozle both you and fiverr.

You can try discussing it with CS - don’t hold your breath - but, frankly it seems likely you’d lose.

Don’t expect an answer from them for anything up to 10 days.

Hello every body! I’m literally worried about warning I received early this morning. A buyer ordered me for a website template. He sent me a pdf file and he mentioned a word “subject " which I think is alert for academic which is against fiverr TOS. He mentions " This is 35% try make it atleast 32% so to pass this subject”. For which he meant rest of the work will be done by himself.

Now, I received the warning that I’m involved in academic work which is against fiverr TOS. I was level 1 seller and have been demoted to level 0.

After the warning, buyer mentioned in chat that “good morning! Hope you’d be great. please note this is not an academic task it was too late last night so I forgot to mention it”.

I’ve received the warning and my maintained account has been demoted which is really hurting me. What should I do now ? Secondly, what if I tell buyer that I’ve recieved warning due to his stupidity? What if buyer contact customer support to clear that this is not an academic work ? Or will fiverr remove the warning flag and give my access back if I contact them and they see that message that buyer sent after hours or 2 of warning ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Secondly, what if I tell buyer that I’ve recieved warning due to his stupidity?

Um, no. Do not do that, or anything similar. Ever. Why would you, as well, wouldn’t help you with anything, only get you into more trouble.

Calmly and clearly explain to support what happened and politely ask them to look into it again.

Secondly, what if I tell buyer that I’ve recieved warning due to his stupidity?

Um, no. Do not do that, or anything similar. Ever. Why would you, as well, wouldn’t help you with anything, only get you into more trouble.

Calmly and clearly explain to support what happened and politely ask them to look into it again.

Many many thanks for your time !

" Assignments"

Suggest you remove the above from your translation gig as offering to do assignments falls under the academic help violations.

I haven’t included any word like assignment, subject, homework, FYP or anything in my description or not even my gig is related to this kinda stuff.

I haven’t included any word like assignment, subject, homework, FYP or anything in my description or not even my gig is related to this kinda stuff.

I haven’t included any word like assignment

SERVICES THAT I PROVIDE

- Audio translations

- From Complex to easy English

- Creative Writing

- Written Translations

- Assignments

And many more…

I have just copied it from your translation gig description.

I haven’t included any word like assignment

SERVICES THAT I PROVIDE

- Audio translations

- From Complex to easy English

- Creative Writing

- Written Translations

- Assignments

And many more…

I have just copied it from your translation gig description.

Oh shit !! Is this the reason of my warning or is it due to my client ?

I literally haven’t noticed whether I’ve mentioned it in my gig.

Okay, I’ve read it ! Thanks for great advice. But I want to ask if it was due to that assignment which I had mentioned in my gig ( I have removed it now! Updated !) then my gig would have been removed from my account with a warning. I think this warning is due to irrelevant words used by the buyer.

Okay, I’ve read it ! Thanks for great advice. But I want to ask if it was due to that assignment which I had mentioned in my gig ( I have removed it now! Updated !) then my gig would have been removed from my account with a warning. I think this warning is due to irrelevant words used by the buyer.

I doubt it was because of the words used by the buyer. I mean, you can’t control what they say to you. I offer voiceovers, if someone told me “please do my homework” I wouldn’t get a warning.

Most likely the words he used prompted an “investigation” by Fiverr and they saw the word YOU used on your description…

Fiverr’s TOS must change. There should be obviously protection for both buyer and seller, but demoting a seller only because he received an order that wasn’t even for academic purposes. So, in the end, Fiverr demoted you unfairly. It’s unjustified.

I recommend contact CS, but they might not do anything.

Fiverr’s TOS must change. There should be obviously protection for both buyer and seller, but demoting a seller only because he received an order that wasn’t even for academic purposes. So, in the end, Fiverr demoted you unfairly. It’s unjustified.

I recommend contact CS, but they might not do anything.

I’ve firstly asked them why I’ve been demoted and they replied me in next 3 hours that I was involved in academic work. I replied them with proof of screenshots and since then I haven’t received any update from them.

• 1 year later...

Something like that just happened with me. But fortunately, my account is not yet blocked or anything like that.

But buyer asked in his custom order request, that: 

hi i have a pqt5 assignment due on the 31st would you be able to do it for me

I looked into the document and said, I can do it before the date.

But the thing is, later it came to my mind, that it is academic work, so I decided to post it here before hand, so I don't get blocked or demoted anyway. I will not take the assignment.

Thanks
Please don't demote me!

Archived