Fiverr Warning Me today

Someone please help me quickly
Today I got a warning from fiverr that saying I am violated TOS
I don’t know what I did
I am really worrying Since my income source is this I don’t know what I did wrong
What should I do now?
And my account will be blocked after some days???

Suggest you check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page so you know the rules.

Just looked at your gigs and I see you offer to do essay writing and assignments which is not allowed on Fiverr. If you type “essay writing gig denied” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject. Anything to do with helping with homework and assignments is not allowed and such gigs are likely to be denied at any time.

Suggest you check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page so you know the rules.

Just looked at your gigs and I see you offer to do essay writing and assignments which is not allowed on Fiverr. If you type “essay writing gig denied” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject. Anything to do with helping with homework and assignments is not allowed and such gigs are likely to be denied at any time.

What do you mean by that?

Essay writing is prohibited??

Or assignment finishes???

If you type “essay writing gig denied” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject.

If you refer to my previous post you will see that gigs of this nature are being removed by Fiverr. I will leave that with you.

You are not allowed to do someone else’s homework, school assignments, academic work, and so on.

Also, considering that your previous account was disabled, did you get the permission from Customer Support to open a new one? If not, you have violated the terms by creating a new account.

I need help I had a fiverr account which was disabled a month back Now I am using this new account My question is I linked my existing payoneer account to my disabled fiverr account I didn’t even withdraw any money from that account too And I have linked that same payoneer account to my new as count to withdraw money Is that make sense? Since my other account is disabled I can use that payoneer account for my new fiverr account right? Please help me out

According to Fiverr TOS Update on October 2017, It is prohibited to take orders or make gigs which says that Someone’s academic work would be done or will be assisted.

Official statement came like this:

By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

As per conditions like Please make sure that you are not writing academic articles or completing homework for a buyer. You may only offer assistance with the above-mentioned services. For example, you may proofread or edit a text written by the buyer, but you may not actually write it for them.

You shan’t be doing any kind of academic work at any level of your work experience on fiverr.

As per conditions like Please make sure that you are not writing academic articles or completing homework for a buyer. You may only offer assistance with the above-mentioned services. For example, you may proofread or edit a text written by the buyer, but you may not actually write it for them.

You shan’t be doing any kind of academic work at any level of your work experience on fiverr.

But I see lots of people are doing this in fiverr

I have removed that gig

When I started Fiverr few months ago, I got TOS violation notify on the gig I made for “Product Reviews”, I did not understand that time why it happened. Though, I wasn’t doing any illegal review work i.e. Work experience ratings and things, It was about products & gadgets. But that keyword was Unlawful in Fiverr TOS. I asked from them and lately, explained it to them as well. But they replied that any kind of review is not lawful.

I searched on fiverr and find lots of gigs on the same niche, It was weird experience but I got to accept it.

So, yeah. It is the issue and it is weird. But for our account sake, We’ve to obey it because we’re the one who get notified with TOS violation.

When I started Fiverr few months ago, I got TOS violation notify on the gig I made for “Product Reviews”, I did not understand that time why it happened. Though, I wasn’t doing any illegal review work i.e. Work experience ratings and things, It was about products & gadgets. But that keyword was Unlawful in Fiverr TOS. I asked from them and lately, explained it to them as well. But they replied that any kind of review is not lawful.

I searched on fiverr and find lots of gigs on the same niche, It was weird experience but I got to accept it.

So, yeah. It is the issue and it is weird. But for our account sake, We’ve to obey it because we’re the one who get notified with TOS violation.

Yeah it’s unfair

But need to accept it no way

They haven’t been caught yet.

If you see someone robbing a bank and getting away with it, does it mean that you’re allowed to rob a bank, too?

They haven’t been caught yet.

If you see someone robbing a bank and getting away with it, does it mean that you’re allowed to rob a bank, too?

Yes I understand you

Which is totally wrong

And I removed my gigs related to that.

Thanks for the tips

Yeah it’s unfair

But need to accept it no way

Yeah it’s unfair

Why is it unfair? They have a policy. You chose to ignore it. The definition of fairness is not that you get to do whatever you please. If you see others getting away with it, flag their gigs to CS.

Words Mean Things!

We have to accept that. Some are definitely treated in a different way from others, not necessarily in regard to doing essays or homework but that’s not for us to decide. The idea of what’s fair does not enter into working on fiverr. Whatever the reason, it’s not up to us.

Yeah it’s unfair

Why is it unfair? They have a policy. You chose to ignore it. The definition of fairness is not that you get to do whatever you please. If you see others getting away with it, flag their gigs to CS.

Words Mean Things!

I have removed my gigs

Archived