Fiverr warning system

asifwrites

How our warning system works:

• If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Repeat violations may result in account suspension.

• A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension.

• A second warning of a different type for leveled sellers will result in account demotion.

• Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

The commonly held belief is that warnings are permanent and are never expunged from one’s account. The immediate negative effects to a seller’s level are temporary and may readjust after 60 days have elapsed, but the warning still remains.

But I have read some posts that claim some warnings are removed after a certain period of time has elapsed.

The safest assumption to make is that warnings are indeed permanent and, in your particular case, you are riding the razor’s edge from being banned on the platform.

How our warning system works:

• If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Repeat violations may result in account suspension.

• A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension.

• A second warning of a different type for leveled sellers will result in account demotion.

• Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

I had 2 warnings at that time. Now i am a level 1 seller.

The commonly held belief is that warnings are permanent and are never expunged from one’s account. The immediate negative effects to a seller’s level are temporary and may readjust after 60 days have elapsed, but the warning still remains.

But I have read some posts that claim some warnings are removed after a certain period of time has elapsed.

The safest assumption to make is that warnings are indeed permanent and, in your particular case, you are riding the razor’s edge from being banned on the platform.

Now they will ban my account on receiving a single warning.

Archived