Fiverr Warning :(

freelancerrazi

You can’t defend yourself against this one. Messaging sellers is only allowed if you have a potential project to discuss with them. Otherwise you’ll get reported for spam (which is probably what happened here).

If you have a question or need an advice, you can do that here, on forum.

You can’t defend yourself against this one. Messaging sellers is only allowed if you have a potential project to discuss with them. Otherwise you’ll get reported for spam (which is probably what happened here).

If you have a question or need an advice, you can do that here, on forum.

Yes, that’s what happened.

But still , to get to level 1 seller i had stay 30 days without warning , and i got this warning on 29th day :roll_eyes:

Yes, that’s what happened.

But still , to get to level 1 seller i had stay 30 days without warning , and i got this warning on 29th day :roll_eyes:

But still , to get to level 1 seller i had stay 30 days without warning , and i got this warning on 29th day

Unfortunately, it is you who brought it upon yourself. Only if you hadn’t messaged that seller on Fiverr…

I hope you understood what lenasemenkova said about it not being a good idea to message other sellers on the Fiverr platform (unless it is a business/project related query).

Good lesson learned! At least now, you know what is allowed and what is not 🙂

Good luck! ☀️

But still , to get to level 1 seller i had stay 30 days without warning , and i got this warning on 29th day

Unfortunately, it is you who brought it upon yourself. Only if you hadn’t messaged that seller on Fiverr…

I hope you understood what lenasemenkova said about it not being a good idea to message other sellers on the Fiverr platform (unless it is a business/project related query).

Good lesson learned! At least now, you know what is allowed and what is not 🙂

Good luck! ☀️

On mobile app it doesn’t show forum and today is the first time I have gone through forum 🙂

You can get to the forum via the app when you click on “Support”.

Other links there, the ones leading to Fiverr’s Help Center and Blog, are good resources too. I’d read my way through the Help Center articles, lots of useful information there, some of which can help you to avoid potential trouble.

Archived