Fiverr was blessed upon me

tariq

I don’t know why come to write here in Fiverr Forum.

I just need to finish my story in 1 line because i’m busy on completing my first orders.

And the story is___

" I created this fiverr account yesterday night & got my first sell after 30 minits from publishing my gig. I dont know how to express my love for Fiverr or my first Buyer.

For some recent family losses i came to fiverr to find a way to earn using my skills while i’m completing my B.sc.

May be some of you understand my excitement or may be not But believe upon you & break all the walls stands in your way. May be thats the only secret weapon for success.

Thanks to All.

As far as I know selling a paid stuff (wp themes) on fiverr is restricted

Multiple accounts too

Sir, I’m a newbie on fiverr. I’m so respect when I come across a senior… please… suggest me… how can I fix my profile? And that 100+ paid theme is changed… cause I’m learning making theme by html5+css etc…

I need some guideline as I’m im a newbie. & amature…

Sir, I’m a newbie on fiverr. I’m so respect when I come across a senior… please… suggest me… how can I fix my profile? And that 100+ paid theme is changed… cause I’m learning making theme by html5+css etc…

I need some guideline as I’m im a newbie. & amature…

great @tariq keep rocking and be advise to use multiple accounts. Because fiverr may ban you . As well as read all @fiverr terms and services for more information about fiverr rules and regulations 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

great @tariq keep rocking and be advise to use multiple accounts. Because fiverr may ban you . As well as read all @fiverr terms and services for more information about fiverr rules and regulations 🙂

If YOU read the terms and conditions, you’ll see that multiple accounts aren’t allowed, so please don’t advise anybody else to try it!

One account per person only.

great @tariq keep rocking and be advise to use multiple accounts. Because fiverr may ban you . As well as read all @fiverr terms and services for more information about fiverr rules and regulations 🙂 I was never intend to break the rules & regulation of fiverr. I did not know this 2 forum & fiverr account have to be same. I f I know I would not do that… I read the rules& regulation. Please. guys don’t be rude with me… Give me advise …😦 You 're making me afraid.

Guest offlinehelpers

why you said that sir ? 😦 I was never intend to break the rules & regulation of fiverr. I did not know this 2 forum & fiverr account have to be same. I f I know I would not do that… I read the rules& regulation. Please. guys don’t be rude with me… Give me advise …😦 You 're making me afraid.

Hi there!

It’s not a problem on your end - please don’t worry! It was just a problem with in link in your forum profile - it’s not going to your Fiverr profile - I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon - nothing you’ve done wrong!

• 1 month later...

All the best and a good tip don’t lose this and don’t get to arrogant and try to deal with every client as it is your first and you will rock it 😉 Good luck

Thanks, Man. First Order completed. Already I income over 248+ Dollar without fiverr fee. Along with 7 five star review. Thanks, for your compliment.

Archived