Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Website Upgrading today

I guess the Fiverr website is upgrading or fixing today . Hope they will fix the bugs of daily statistics table.
My delivery time and response time kept doing up and down for no reasons.
How’s your profile going guys ?

5 Likes

Fiverr needs to work on these kinds of glitches. I have recently experienced a response rate issue. Turns out you still have to report spam messages (even if the profile is blocked by Fiverr and you cannot reply to them) within 24 hrs. It clearly says at the bottom note that it won’t affect your ratings but it still happens. Have you experienced this recently? It is one of the most common causes.

3 Likes

Yeah ! these spam messages also affect the response time often.
But i do not have this issue with my profile, there must be some bugs that keep my response time and delivery time up and down for no reasons.

1 Like

Yeah, it can be because of bugs and glitches. You should contact CS if it keeps happening or if it stays down constantly. Fiverr needs constant attention and I am always checking the app after a little gap. Before going to sleep, after waking up, etc. Can’t take risks :tired_face:

4 Likes

Dw this app checking story is the story of every freelancer.

2 Likes

I can confirm, with confidence, that it is not. Every seller is not experiencing the same things you are. Please do not make grand assumptions and present them as fact.

3 Likes

i mean ,story of every beginner seller on fiverr. obviously with hardwork and patience you are successful.

1 Like

Checking the Fiverr app throughout the day, does not make a new seller successful. Building a strong, readable, in-demand gig, and developing a marketing strategy to connect that gig to the service’s target customer base does. Patience – waiting for things to happen – is an ineffective new-seller strategy. Instead of sitting around waiting, and hoping the app tells you something, you’re going to need to get out there, and be DOING things that bring in your customers and sales.

1 Like

please elaborate more on things to do to get out there, you may some I dont know

1 Like

Well, have you researched your target customers? Do you know who they are, there they can be found, and what kinds of communication concepts appeal to them?

2 Likes

We all know, how to make success on fiverr, waiting for things to happen - nobody is dumb enough that he will wait after doing nothing . Obviously you check your app daily to see the impressions ,views,clicks to know how is your gig going.

Sitting around checking to see how many people visit your gigs on Fiverr is not taking action and making sure your target customers find you. Watching and waiting is not marketing, building and growing your business is.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. What are you DOING to grow your gigs?

1 Like

I didn’t even know there was a Fiverr app, and I’d consider myself successful here. Odd.