Fiverr weekly Holidy

Hy, I want to know a thing, Is there any weekend on Fiverr?

No, there is no such thing in Fiverr. Buyers and sellers both are from different part of the world and what may be Sunday at your side could be Saturday or Monday at another side.

You can enable “out of office” to stop getting orders but this will decrease your ranking for sure.

No, there’s no weekend on Fiverr. This is not a 9 to 5 job where you are given weekends off. It is your business. You can do whatever you want.

If you want to take the weekend off, then go ahead! I have even seen some sellers include specific “working hours” in their profile description.

But it may not always be feasible. What if, on a weekend, you get an order from one of your gigs? You will have to work on the order and deliver it — irrespective of whether it is a weekend or a national holiday (well, unless you want to cancel it). You may also come across some buyers who might want some urgent work done over the weekend.

Sure… Fiverr has some wonderful features such as pausing your gigs or going out of office which can be used whenever you are unable to devote as much time as you would like to Fiverr. The worst that could happen would be that you miss out on some :moneybag: business opportunities. Nothing more.

In addition to what other have said, you’re the one who sets up the delivery time on your gigs, so if you set it to 5+ days and remove the extra fast delivery, you won’t have to deliver during the weekend. If you do this, just keep in mind that there will always be buyers who don’t read what’s the delivery time and demand it urgently (and then get angry/disappointed/demand to cancel when you point out that no, you can’t deliver in a few hours).

No, there is no weekend in Fiverr

Thank you so much for your valuable information.

Ok. It’s clear to me now. Thank you.

That’s good point.I agree with you.
Thanks

No, there is no weekend in Fiverr