Fiverr widget(kinda w/ sceenshot)

tristanphillips

Need a quick way to keep updated on your fiverr activity? not sure if this has been shared but…

While playing with the responsive fiverr website (on my laptop with Scroogle Chrome 90% zoom) I resized my windows as small as it would go (towards the top left corner).

What you are left with is a handy little “widget” that I can place anywhere on my screen to keep updated on my ‘to dos’ and messages.Quick hit of the refresh button and boom…

Then when I get an update, open fiverr in a separate window.

Check out the screen cap and Happy New Year 2014 🙂

shameless plug If you like this, add a gig of mine to your collection and I will CollectBack 🙂

http://terpsichor.us.cloudlogin.co/tstrn/widget.jpg

@anarchofighter I am faster in photoshop, I hope this makes it clearer. Resizing the browser window works across Mac, PC, Linux,etc.
*On a PC when you place the mouse in bottom right corner, it will change into a diagonal(up-down) arrow. When you see that left click and hold, then drag your mouse towards the top left of the window.
If you are using Internet Explorer, you should do it move mouse upwards slowly, because IE you can almost hide the screen completely..

@celinedesigns @kjblynx I keep it open in the corner and just hit the refresh as i think about it and Chrome has an extension that does auto-refresh every 15-30mins.

Something to let me know if I have work to do..

Archived