Fiverr will be performing site maintenance on June 7th, between 4:30am & 6:30am GMT, with limited availability

From 4.30 to 6.30, you can tell what to do

Mod Note: I thought this was spam initially but after reading @zazi_developer’s response I realized that it was asking people to share what they do at that time. Please do…

Sleep? :slight_smile:

lolx chat with your ex :slight_smile:

will you be able to withdraw

anyone can answer the question

yea i would just like to know

I’m watching movie :sunglasses:

I hope they fix bad algorithm.

I got instructions from client :wink: I will work on client’s server :smiley:

Testing our search placement algorithm
On May2 the fiverr staff issue a note in which they mentioned that they are performing test. So i am assuming that in this update they will impose the finalize algorithm.

By what time zone Fiverr works and show the time through orders?

whatever it is i am sure its going to be awesome

Haha do you lose your sales too?
Seller with thousand review on page 1 search result have ton of sales, and poor seller level 2 with hundred review like us, dying :laughing: Because of their bad algorithm

Here you go - you can carry on moaning here:

Hhahha Nope i was doing good and are doing good my revenue didn’t get effect with there testing algorithm.
Indeed in the test phase i even generated more revenue than i usually generated before. :slight_smile:

Just hoping that the current algorithm will be corrected, it affected many people. I will love if they revert back to the older one.

What must buyer provide to order website design from your gigs? I’m interesting with website development

I don’t just give them list of requirements i just provide them a comfortable environment of discussion and elicit the required things from them step by step.