Fiverr withdrawal status

alphonseanie

Hey all,
I am writing my concern about my pending withdrawal status .
I have submitted application to withdraw money form Fiverr to Paypal account on August 13. Unfortunately,money hasn’t received yet in Paypal account. And in Earnings option in Fiverr,it still shows as Withdrawal in progress.
Any body help me.

Hi,
You better use the payoneer to withdraw from fiverr. Because the paypal is very complicated. I always use the payoneer to withdraw funds from fiverr.So far I have not had any problems. And I got the payment very soon. It didn’t take more than 10 minutes to get from Fiverr to payoneer.

For your current withdrawal issue you better contact to the fiverr support center. They will give you the right solution as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Tanvir Ahmed

Hi,

You better use the payoneer to withdraw from fiverr. Because the paypal is very complicated. I always use the payoneer to withdraw funds from fiverr.So far I have not had any problems. And I got the payment very soon. It didn’t take more than 10 minutes to get from Fiverr to payoneer.

For your current withdrawal issue you better contact to the fiverr support center. They will give you the right solution as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tanvir Ahmed

What is the difference between Payoneer and Paypal? I thought Paypal was easier and safer to use. In a week I would be able to make the first withdraw and I was intentioned of using Paypal since there are no commissions. Please let me know! 🙂

What is the difference between Payoneer and Paypal? I thought Paypal was easier and safer to use. In a week I would be able to make the first withdraw and I was intentioned of using Paypal since there are no commissions. Please let me know! 🙂

PayPal is definitely good. But a little complicated. Sometimes PayPal gets in trouble for taking payments. But that is very rare in Payoneer. You can use PayPal.It is not true that everyone will be in trouble.

PayPal is definitely good. But a little complicated. Sometimes PayPal gets in trouble for taking payments. But that is very rare in Payoneer. You can use PayPal.It is not true that everyone will be in trouble.

Thanks for the information. Usually, how long does it take for the money to arrive in your Paypal and Payoneer Account after making the withdrawal?

Thanks for the information. Usually, how long does it take for the money to arrive in your Paypal and Payoneer Account after making the withdrawal?

I have never had a PayPal payment from Fiver. I’m always withdraw at Pioneer from Fiver. And every time I withdrew from Fiver to Pioneer, it didn’t take more than 5 minutes. But it takes 3-5 business days for go the money from Pioneer to the local bank account.

Archived