Fiverr Withdrawl to PayPal limit account

uttam878931

Mistakenly i withdraw Funds into Paypal account…my Paypal account my limited for some reason so i was unable to get money form paypal…so i refund money to fiverr account my amount was $40

Screenshot_2020-10-05-17-50-41-69.thumb.png.0d5bd3ef0ea3b1058f5ae04e3d6a3459.png
Screenshot_2020-10-05-17-50-41-69720×1520 73.2 KB
…successfully payment refunded but i did not get into my fiverr account where my payment goes i am upset and i cry…i work hard :’( i have contacted fiverr support but no reply yet

so, As I understand, you have withdrawn the amount from Fiverr to Paypal By mistake and now successfully refunded the fund again to Fiverr. But as I know after Fiverr sent the amount don’t get any refund from anyone. How you refund successfully

I don’t know but this time why it taking too long to refund

Why would you withdraw money if the account is limited?

Mistakenly i withdraw Funds into Paypal account

He did it by a mistake. Just probably wanted to click withdraw button as fast as possible and misclicked on the wrong option.

Anyways, just try to resolve the problem you are having on PP and you won’t be limited anymore.

Mistakenly i withdraw Funds into Paypal account

He did it by a mistake. Just probably wanted to click withdraw button as fast as possible and misclicked on the wrong option.

Anyways, just try to resolve the problem you are having on PP and you won’t be limited anymore.

He did it by a mistake.

Then it’s important to pay more attention to financial stuff and not randomly press any button. It can be solved, as you said. But I do believe more attention is required for this type of stuff.

He did it by a mistake.

Then it’s important to pay more attention to financial stuff and not randomly press any button. It can be solved, as you said. But I do believe more attention is required for this type of stuff.

Sir pls help me I need that 40$ to refund. On my PayPal there showing it will automatically refund back to the sender on 5 October 2020 but today is 6 October 2020 but not received the paymenton my fiverr Account why

He did it by a mistake.

One more problem.

Fiverr order cancelled by scammer.

I completed my order and delivered that product to the coustmer on 11 September and he marked as delevered successful then after 20 days of delivery fiverr showing order cancelled my the fiverr coustmer support. but I already delivered that product to that user and to happy with my fast delivery and he gived me also 32$ of tip but why fiverr customer support cancelled that order and refunded him back that money. I worked hard for that order I need my hard work Money.

Thanks you

Your fiverr user.

One more problem.

Fiverr order cancelled by scammer.

I completed my order and delivered that product to the coustmer on 11 September and he marked as delevered successful then after 20 days of delivery fiverr showing order cancelled my the fiverr coustmer support. but I already delivered that product to that user and to happy with my fast delivery and he gived me also 32$ of tip but why fiverr customer support cancelled that order and refunded him back that money. I worked hard for that order I need my hard work Money.

Thanks you

Your fiverr user.

This is off-topic, but you are violating TOS. Literally… your profile picture. It has someone’s and probably your personal, contact details. Remove this profile picture.

Archived