Fiverr withdrawls through fiverr revenue card

key_creations

Hi seniors.
I would like to ask you a question about fiverr withdrawls. I have a payoneer card It was connected to my account which I deactivated 2 years ago. Now I come back made a new fiverr account and my card is still valid. Can I attach the same card to this account?. Provided that currently this card is not attached to any fiverr accont. Please help me out on this particular matter.
thanks

Hi seniors.

I would like to ask you a question about fiverr withdrawls. I have a payoneer card It was connected to my account which I deactivated 2 years ago. Now I come back made a new fiverr account and my card is still valid. Can I attach the same card to this account?. Provided that currently this card is not attached to any fiverr accont. Please help me out on this particular matter.

thanks

I deactivated 2 years ago.

As you had deactivated the previous account there should not be a problem, but still I haven’t face this kind of problem. What I know is fiverr do not allow same withdraws for more accounts. So please take this topic to the Fiverr CS and inform us with the latest news of this issue.

I deactivated 2 years ago.

As you had deactivated the previous account there should not be a problem, but still I haven’t face this kind of problem. What I know is fiverr do not allow same withdraws for more accounts. So please take this topic to the Fiverr CS and inform us with the latest news of this issue.

okay. thanks for replying

Archived