Fiverr working very slow now

mmh4560

I have a problem with a buyer. And buyer want to cancel the order but I;m not agree. And Fiverr giving me 2 days to accept or decline. I submitted “Support Requests” on Fiverr. Please check the screenshot below.

favicon.icoLightshot
B8MftPbwQp6dZWx40VBLZQ.thumb.png.4c7c37fdb17694e7a9723876522b11d5.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

I got a auto reply from Fiverr support and said “Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Support! This auto-reply is just to let you know that we received your inquiry and will get back to you with a (human) response as soon as possible. Due to the high demand, the current response times may extend up to 10 business days.”. If Fiverr support work very slow why they are giving the only 2 days to accept tor decline ?
Thanks

decline, fight to the end

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I don’t want to fight because I didn’t do any work for the him. Buyer was unresponsive after order and didn’t give me enough information for start and complete the project. If Fiverr promise me to won’t affect on my profile. I’m happy to cancel the order. 🙂

Why does Buyer want to cancel the order?

Hi. After start the order buyer was unresponsive and didn’t give me enough information for start and complete the project. He come back after 2 days before 14 hours end of gig delivery time. And asked to me cancel the order. He said someone finish the work already. But I checked his Fiverrr Profile there is no any recent activities. Just Keep my profile 100% order cancellation rate. I don’t want to cancel the order. Thanks

Hi. After start the order buyer was unresponsive and didn’t give me enough information for start and complete the project. He come back after 2 days before 14 hours end of gig delivery time. And asked to me cancel the order. He said someone finish the work already. But I checked his Fiverrr Profile there is no any recent activities. Just Keep my profile 100% order cancellation rate. I don’t want to cancel the order. Thanks

You may want to start fighting with Buyer, but in my opinion it is not going to end well for you.

didn’t give me enough information for start and complete the project.

This point is important for your future. This is what you need to think about and adjust your mandatory requirements in case it doesn’t cover everything you need to know in order to start working on project.

He said someone finish the work already. But I checked his Fiverrr Profile there is no any recent activities.

If this is true, it does not automatically mean that the one who finished the project is Fiverr Seller.

Order Completion is important metrics and should be kept above 90% over the last 60 days to avoid demotion.

Should you keep this metrics over the threshold, consider accepting the cancellation. Otherwise, you may play back and forth “cancellation game” for a long time.

You may want to start fighting with Buyer, but in my opinion it is not going to end well for you.

didn’t give me enough information for start and complete the project.

This point is important for your future. This is what you need to think about and adjust your mandatory requirements in case it doesn’t cover everything you need to know in order to start working on project.

He said someone finish the work already. But I checked his Fiverrr Profile there is no any recent activities.

If this is true, it does not automatically mean that the one who finished the project is Fiverr Seller.

Order Completion is important metrics and should be kept above 90% over the last 60 days to avoid demotion.

Should you keep this metrics over the threshold, consider accepting the cancellation. Otherwise, you may play back and forth “cancellation game” for a long time.

Thanks for your reply. I don’t have chance to fight anymore.

It’s already 3 days late. Fiverr support don’t reply yet And this order cancel automatically.

image.thumb.png.f261a48ebf75f3241c8cff3122b3b5ad.png
image1083×591 30.9 KB

Archived