Fiverr you need to fix this error urgently! help me please sos

dataguruz

I have been working so hard on fiverr for the past 3 to 4 years to build my ratings and ranking which whent all the way to the top I was making like 20 orders a day, I then decided to take a short break with my kids and some time last month I put vacation mode on and when I came back from my short break my gig got dropped from the recommended category I went from first page ranking and disappeared completely… its so frustrating even after raising the issue no one seems to care how this system error affects ones moral.

I wish fiverr would have notified me that using Vacation mode can affect my ratings and position I would have never have touched it ??? I hadrly make 3 orders a week from 20 orders a day its so unfair that fiverr can kill my moral 4 years of hard work just goes down the drain ???

Fiverr Please help me and reinstate my gig back to what it was before I touched vacation mode Please return my recommended status as my gig unfairly got dropped only because I took a vacation??? really thats not right everyone needs a break??? dont kill my business this is what I have been doing for a living for the past 4 years.

PLEASE HELP SOS FIVERR ARE YOU THERE??? CAN SOME ONE HEAR ME… ARE YOU THERE

below please find my gig that was affected

https://www.fiverr.com/dataguruz/give-5000-youtube-views-guaranteed-youtube-views

Fiverr rarely responds to anything on the forums and other users here can’t help you. You can contact Customer Support but you should be aware that search ranking isn’t guaranteed. There is no way to rank everyone at the top at once. The best thing to do is to solicit sales from social media and you can try buyer requests. You really have to drive your own sales a lot of the time with all the competition on Fiverr these days.

Archived