Fiverr your own expriance sucess tips

logobox99

yes but we need your own tips

hi fiverr friends ! fiverr what are most important things for sucsess.that is what we all know something .do comment here on the best feedback from what learned from the fiverr journey .so that by gathering everyone’s opinion from here ,we can win in the field of fiverr more essily .even many new saller will find the right guide line in this comment box .thanks everyone

When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar. These will be removed.

The above is from the forum rules.

hi fiverr friends ! fiverr what are most important things for sucsess.that is what we all know something .do comment here on the best feedback from what learned from the fiverr journey .so that by gathering everyone’s opinion from here ,we can win in the field of fiverr more essily .even many new saller will find the right guide line in this comment box .thanks everyone

When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar. These will be removed.

The above is from the forum rules.

we try to get success tips but don,to give nobody. we hope you are expert person in fiverr .you are regular person in forum .thanks for your sucess

Be patient.

Offer fair pricing for your products.

Offer quality products.

Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).

Seek to improve your product quality over time.

Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).

Be honest.

Expect failures, disappointments and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

I hope that helps!

Here are my tips.

1. Do not stay online 25/7. You need your sleep to be productive.

2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM and besides your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.

3. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job of fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.

4. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.

5. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.

6. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller and make sure they are eye catching.

7. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.

8. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.

Anyone else have tips for this seller? (Thank you @looseink for your list.)

@looseink I am going to save my list to a Word Doc to use for future sellers with this question. May I add your suggestions?

In addition to the above-mentioned tips, I will add that cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing your skin (and using sunscreen) can help your skin look better. This will lead to an increased chance of taking a good profile picture if you should wish to do so.

Here are my tips.

2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM and besides your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.

3. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job of fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.

4. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.

5. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.

6. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller and make sure they are eye catching.

8. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.

@looseink I am going to save my list to a Word Doc to use for future sellers with this question. May I add your suggestions?

thanks for your your tips .we will try to comply advice it .

In addition to the above-mentioned tips, I will add that cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing your skin (and using sunscreen) can help your skin look better. This will lead to an increased chance of taking a good profile picture if you should wish to do so.

cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturing your skin (and using sunscreen) can help your skin look better. This will lead to an increased chance of taking a good profile picture if you should wish to do so.

I do all of that, which is why I look so young in my profile pictures that are sketched by @zeus777 😉

Here are my tips.

sir do i can social markating for promot my gig

Why? I never have and I am successful here. Did you not read my tip #2?

1. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM and besides your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.

i can social markating for promot my gig

fiverr 3 top tips 1 gig keywords select 2 buyer request 3 gig markating just

cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturing your skin (and using sunscreen) can help your skin look better. This will lead to an increased chance of taking a good profile picture if you should wish to do so.

I do all of that, which is why I look so young in my profile pictures that are sketched by @zeus777 😉

You do.

If I had Zeus777 draw me, I’d have to pay her extra for the time it’d take to sketch all my wrinkles. 🐘

Social media works for some people. The problem is most just spam their gigs and annoy people. This interesting write up has a good section on social media marketing (as well as other types of marketing).

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Why? I never have and I am successful here. Did you not read my tip #2?

1. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM and besides your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.

thanks sir…for perfect advice

You do.

If I had Zeus777 draw me, I’d have to pay her extra for the time it’d take to sketch all my wrinkles. 🐘

Social media works for some people. The problem is most just spam their gigs and annoy people. This interesting write up has a good section on social media marketing (as well as other types of marketing).

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

thanks for your tips

i can social markating for promot my gig

fiverr 3 top tips 1 gig keywords select 2 buyer request 3 gig markating just

sir tips have gave me one person but we don,t know it,s right or not after then for make sure i post in fiverr forum but i don,t get any reaqtion

😀 perfect tip

sir tips have gave me one person but we don,t know it,s right or not after then for make sure i post in fiverr forum but i don,t get any reaqtion

Can you clarify what you are saying? I cannot understand what you are asking and I have had years of experience teaching kids with English as a second language. So, I am sure @lloydsolutions can not understand you either. :thinking:

Can you clarify what you are saying? I cannot understand what you are asking and I have had years of experience teaching kids with English as a second language. So, I am sure @lloydsolutions can not understand you either. :thinking:

thanks everyone for feedback

thanks sir sorry for to much ask you really you are great person

sir we have a profile in fiverr but not any order compilite . we will delete that profile .after will open new profile 2021 or no need .

Archived