Fiverr Forum

Fiverr

Sucks. Why have a ranting pot if I can’t rant? ERM! You was proven wrong - Deal with it…fragglesrock.

Sheriff’s Note:

Calling out users is not allowed.

Read the Forum Rules:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/71/fiverr-forum-dos-donts/p1

You’re allowed to rant, but follow the rules. You broke 3 rules, your thread got pulled.

Read the Terms of Service…

Multiple accounts are not allowed, so thanks for letting Fiverr know that you have 27 of them.

Bashing Feedback…

Thankfully there are rules for that too, and protection for sellers against threats and unfair feedback.

You original post was captured with a screen shot and sent to the Admins.

I’m glad it was captured. I don’t even know why I edited it. I get more than 27 accounts. Each good feedback account sells for $50. You are making me more money than you realize :slight_smile:

Let me finish this post off by saying once again, Fiverr sucks.

I wont edit my post, I’ll just add no matter what you do; I’ll always make money from selling fake accounts :slight_smile:

Awesome where you find good business, isn’t it?

ytstock, everyone here wants you to make money.

TPTB simply don’t want you to break the forum rules when chatting with everyone :slight_smile:

With your business model, what ‘accounts for good feedback account’ Level 2? Level 1 with 10 thumbs up?

I only sell level 1 accounts, all have verified PayPal accounts and 30+ feedback.

This is just a side bit of money. And you didn’t read the first post I guess…Which got removed because a Moderator was being disrespectful and dishonest until I shown the proof then…bam. Post removed.

ytstock2013 said: I only sell level 1 accounts, all have verified PayPal accounts and 30+ feedback.

Wait, are you selling fiverr accounts? Am I reading that correctly? And why would someone want to buy an account with your paypal account linked to it? You must have a lot of paypal accounts to get that many to use. I think a business account can only have up to 5 emails to use.... Either that or you're just talking to talk....

Just out of curiosity which I doubt you'll admit if it's you, but are you the one going on fake accounts and complaining about something, and then using another fake account to agree upon that complaint, and then use another fake account after to agree upon that complaint? I've noticed a lot of new accounts doing a lot of the complaining about things going on with fiverr that they are not happy about.

Your days are numbered. You can take that to the bank!!

"I’ve noticed a lot of new accounts doing a lot of the complaining about things going on with fiverr that they are not happy about."

I’ve also noticed a lot trying to ruin the cancellation rate of TRS. There have recently been a few ordering large orders and cancelling with the same message. Each one has been reported.