Fiverrians.! How to get First Order on Fiverr?

rahulgupta910

Perhaps you can, like, totally, use your own SEO knowledge to prepare your own gig for orders. Surely you can, like, totally, optimize your gig for the first page of Fiverr as well.

It always baffles me when I see new sellers who claim to be marketing and SEO professionals, complaining here on the forums that they don’t know how to “get orders”. If you are already a professional in the marketing world, shouldn’t you also know how to market your own gigs here on Fiverr as well? 😉

Like, OMG your gig image and description is like, totally lackluster. No creativity whatsoever. In fact the gig image and the description is the same thing.

After reading your comment. See, you put me in a valley girl mood, @jonbaas! 😛

That’s like, totally awesome! Yay! 🙃

On 5/1/2018 at 12:13 AM, jonbaas said:

Perhaps you can, like, totally, use your own SEO knowledge to prepare your own gig for orders. Surely you can, like, totally, optimize your gig for the first page of Fiverr as well.

It always baffles me when I see new sellers who claim to be marketing and SEO professionals, complaining here on the forums that they don’t know how to “get orders”. If you are already a professional in the marketing world, shouldn’t you also know how to market your own gigs here on Fiverr as well? 😉

yups, you are right… but i just posted here for getting advice who are already here for long time. i have knowledge of seo but it is always better if you ask some professionals who are already in the market before you. as i am new to fiverr, i would like to make my circle with positive professionals as you are. thanks for replying.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:14 AM, ibrahim_cheema1 said:

You can promote your gigs on gmail or some other communities.

thanks for this help.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:15 AM, nikavoice said:

Like, OMG your gig image and description is like, totally lackluster. No creativity whatsoever. In fact the gig image and the description is the same thing.

After reading your comment. See, you put me in a valley girl mood, @jonbaas! 😛

thanks for this tip. i will change my image soon.

Hey fiverrians…!! 😃 I am Rahul, and i am a SEO Analyst. waiting for my first 5 Star Review… How many of you are like me here?

How many of you are like me here?

Fiverr is not a popularity game. It doesn’t matter whether we like or dislike you… we are not your customers. We aren’t going to be purchasing your services. You need to go find the people that need your services. Those are the only people who will order from your gigs.

And no, I’m not going to tell you who those people are. You’re going to have to figure that out on your own. You’re a businessman. Who are you trying to help?

Fiverr is not a popularity game. It doesn’t matter whether we like or dislike you… we are not your customers. We aren’t going to be purchasing your services. You need to go find the people that need your services. Those are the only people who will order from your gigs.

And no, I’m not going to tell you who those people are. You’re going to have to figure that out on your own. You’re a businessman. Who are you trying to help?

Yups, I understand what you are saying.

Hey fiverrians…!! 😃 I am Rahul, and i am a SEO Analyst. waiting for my first 5 Star Review… How many of you are like me here?

He asks how many of us Are like him, not Do like him. Isn’t it.

Guest jenihiggs

So I’ll admit that I don’t know very much about SEO or ranking in Google, but maybe that’s a good thing? Maybe I can provide the perspective of someone with little SEO knowledge.

I wouldn’t think that ranking on the first page of Google is something that can be guaranteed, and for only $10, it comes across as a ‘too good to be true’ situation.

Your service is very cheap and promising a lot. If I were in need of this service, I would pass by your gig because I wouldn’t believe it.

Maybe it is possible to rank on the first page of Google, I have no idea. Possibly raising your price and delivery timeframe (one day delivery seems like a rush) would get rid of that ‘too good to be true’ vibe.

Just my thoughts! Good luck to you 🙂

So I’ll admit that I don’t know very much about SEO or ranking in Google, but maybe that’s a good thing? Maybe I can provide the perspective of someone with little SEO knowledge.

I wouldn’t think that ranking on the first page of Google is something that can be guaranteed, and for only $10, it comes across as a ‘too good to be true’ situation.

Your service is very cheap and promising a lot. If I were in need of this service, I would pass by your gig because I wouldn’t believe it.

Maybe it is possible to rank on the first page of Google, I have no idea. Possibly raising your price and delivery timeframe (one day delivery seems like a rush) would get rid of that ‘too good to be true’ vibe.

Just my thoughts! Good luck to you 🙂

It will surely help me i guess.

• 2 years later...
On 6/6/2020 at 12:45 AM, jonbaas said:

You did not get me sir, i was saying how many of you are like me… with this i ment how many people are there on fiverr with same profession as i am. Hope you got it… thanks for the reply sir.

On 6/6/2020 at 12:46 AM, minahmmas said:

Hello @rahulgupta910,

It depends all over your patience and dedications! Keep patience in heart.

Its been 2 years since i did not get any orders…

On 6/6/2020 at 12:47 AM, avrora said:

He asks how many of us Are like him, not Do like him. Isn’t it.

absolutely right! You got it.

You did not get me sir, i was saying how many of you are like me… with this i ment how many people are there on fiverr with same profession as i am. Hope you got it… thanks for the reply sir.

thanks for the reply sir

This topic is more than two years old. Please do not resurrect dead topics. It is best to start a new topic, if you have something new to say. The conversation in this topic ended two years ago.

Archived