Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverrien dream is not dead

It’s a lot of money. With this amount of money, I can get a nice apartment in Dhaka (capital)

Where I live I can get a house with 30k $ (with all luxury things I need) 10$k for lands 20k $ for the building.

3 Likes

i hope you will soon and i hope your daughter will make her own dreams come true …gl :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

good luck i hope you can build two houses up one fiverr side income …fiverrien dream is not dead :wink:

i hope for you making your dream a reality soon ! stick to it :stuck_out_tongue: im sure you can

1 Like

I actually don’t have any “fiverrian” dream, so to speak. I just treat it as another source of work/income. Would be great to become a TRS though, but the $$ requirement prevents me from becoming one. Too bad!

2 Likes

That sounds great and with your passion, persistence and professionalism, you will achieve the dream!
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: Will keep an eye on you :grinning:

1 Like

that sound very achievable to me keep it up you will surly hit that TRS badge an achieve your dream !!

Then I think it’s entirely possible for your dream to come true. The question is, where will you save the money? $30,000 is too much money to keep on your Fiverr balance, but you could make withdrawals every time you reach $1,000 or $2,000.

2 Likes

You can try applying for Fiverr Pro though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

too bad im applying for fiverr pro too i hope they can get a way with my profile and give me the badge …wish me good luck guys

1 Like

Correct. When I go to the bathroom I prefer to not have my family with me.

6 Likes

My Dream is to be a top rated seller. And, Money? It’ll com as by-product. Car OR Home? When money comes.

1 Like

A glass door with my logo on it, and all of the responsibility that entails.

2 Likes

i hope for you you do both car and home and very soon !

i hope one day you shear a photo of your class door with us not a photoshop mockup but the real one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL, good one.

I hear that in some cultures they don’t even have running water, but a hole in the ground and you squat over that. I can’t imagine.

5 Likes

$30,000 is too much money to keep in internet, I have a piggy bank :wink: I will buy a BIG Piggy bank when I can save more.

3 Likes

The bigger the bet— … I mean the more money you can save.

1 Like

For now I’m saving to make a travel somewhere, this is my shortest distance Fiverr dream for now :smiley:

2 Likes

go for it i know its something you can do !