Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverrr impressions, clicks , views problem

My Fiverr impressions, clicks, views gone still, is there any bug in Fiverr website

8 Likes

same here. seems like a bug

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/number-of-impressions-going-up-up-up-and-then-back-to-0/

See the above post.

1 Like

same here, i am noticed that part everyday and it’s demoralized me every moments. i hope fiverr developer team solve that issue soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also a victim in this scenario. The incident has happened to so many numbers of sellers on the exact same day. My gig was in the first place of the first page. Now my gigs are not shown on any page.

1 Like

Hi, @ad_design21
Yes, this is bug.
Almost everyone is experiencing this. It does not mean that your impressions and clicks are really dropping its just a bug on the other end. Fiverr team is working on it as I read. It will be fixed soon.
Don’t worry

3 Likes

same problem with me…

yeah same problem with me,hope it will fix soon!!

I am also facing the same problem

No problem it will be ok soon, fiverr is updating it’s system I suppose

2 Likes

SAME SITUATION WITH ME…I AM VERY DEMOTIVATED BY THIS, PLEASE WE REQUEST TO FIVERR TEAM TO SOLVE IT ASAP

Thanks

Yes I have same problem and not getting clients also.
I don’t know what’s going on these days in world

2 Likes

Same problem :sob:…No Impression, No clicks, No views

Wow! And Here I have been all morning trying to see what I can do to fix it. I hope the fiverr team get this fixed in time.

1 Like

same problem with me

My gig’s problem is more terrible. What can I do now?

its same for everyone

It must be a bug of some kind… It can’t be anything else.

Same here, it says the impressions clicks, etc are offline but people can still see my gig. Hope this gets fixed soon

It will not fixed soon. I have noticed that for 10 days. It is in same position.