Fiverr's Choice New Badge of Honor?

steve_maxell

I don’t imagine so, as I noticed it on my own gig for a day, about a week ago, and I don’t think anyone would consider me ‘rising talent’ anymore.

My gig was also on the 4th page of search results for ‘male voice over’ at the time, so I don’t know that it’s anything to get excited about, either. 🙂

What is ‘Rising Talent’? Our Editorial Team manually handpicks new Gigs with great potential and gives them a temporary “Rising Talent” badge, which offers meaningful marketplace exposure and credibility. Please keep in mind: We choose rising talents based on certain criteria and we do not accept personal promotion requestsSellers who will receive the ‘Rising Talent’ badge will be notified via email and a message on the siteChosen Gigs will be displayed randomlyThe ‘Rising Talent’ badge i…

The above seems to be for new gigs and Fiverr’s Choice for more established gigs.

If you type “fiverrs choice” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

What is ‘Rising Talent’? Our Editorial Team manually handpicks new Gigs with great potential and gives them a temporary “Rising Talent” badge, which offers meaningful marketplace exposure and credibility. Please keep in mind: We choose rising talents based on certain criteria and we do not accept personal promotion requestsSellers who will receive the ‘Rising Talent’ badge will be notified via email and a message on the siteChosen Gigs will be displayed randomlyThe ‘Rising Talent’ badge i…

The above seems to be for new gigs and Fiverr’s Choice for more established gigs.

If you type “fiverrs choice” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Wow Fiverrs choice is an old topic. This is the first time I’ve seen this badge in my category

Archived