Fiverr Community Forum

"Fiverr's choice" orders?

Has anyone seen this? What is this new feature?

3 Likes

I can’t find any info on it either - but I see one of my Gigs has this badge attached when I search.

1 Like

Fiverr team manually gives you that batch for a temporary time for your excellent work. (I guess).
It will give you more exposure.

BTW Cogo.

3 Likes

I know that, but I have never ever got ORDERS with this badge and with the message like “Deliver great work to be Fiverr’s Choice again”. That’s something new and I wanted to investigate if anybody has the order with the same badge.

5 Likes

The site is behaving glitchy, maybe thats because of that. Just Maybe

1 Like

I had that badge for a while on a gig and did not see that it increased orders. It was there for a week or two.

It shows that the editors on fiverr like your gig and noticed you are doing a good job. It’s nice to be recognized in that way.

2 Likes

I receive similar order and posted in forum to know more about it but unfortunately no one answered it lol !

I have just now got a ““Fiverr’s Choice Order”… but I don’t have “Fiverr’s Choice badge on the gig…

try to search that gig as a buyer with different keywords and you’ll see in one of them…that happened to me.

I just got a Fiverr’s Choice order with that message on it. And, it doesn’t show up as an order on my dashboard, I have to go to Orders to see it…and they bypassed my Active Order limit!

First time for me (been a Seller since October 2019) and don’t know if they’ll bypass the Active Order limit again… really hope they don’t. My plate is full right now.

1 Like

@searchmarketpro That’s a nice problem to have in my book! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

LOL it would be if Fiverr were my primary revenue source. It’s a side hustle for me so when the plate gets full off of Fiverr and then it’s more full with Fiverr…well…not really complaining - just explaining LOL

1 Like

Congrats! Can you explain what did you do in order to receive that badge?

Didn’t do anything in particular. My stats for delivery and response are pretty good:

Response Rate 99%
Delivered on Time 100%
Order Completion 96%

I’m a Level 2 Seller, I have excellent reviews of 134 completed orders, 97 5-star and 2 that are 4.8 star. That’s probably what contributed to being selected.

1 Like

I guess you had luck! :shamrock:

1 Like