"Fiverr's Choice" - what does it actually mean?

Hey gang. I’ve seen this topic come up before and I did a search, but haven’t seen it definitively answered.

What does this badge mean?
Is it hand-picked by staff?
Does it change your ranking?
Can buyers filter using this term?
I had a message saying, “deliver superb work and you’ll get more orders like this.” - what does that mean? If I get a good review, I’ll keep the badge? Or my gig will appear more often with this badge?

Honestly, why aren’t things just spelled out so that we don’t have to guess? Does my head in 😅

Hey gang. I’ve seen this topic come up before and I did a search, but haven’t seen it definitively answered.

What does this badge mean?

Is it hand-picked by staff?

I had a message saying, “deliver superb work and you’ll get more orders like this.” - what does that mean? If I get a good review, I’ll keep the badge? Or my gig will appear more often with this badge?

Honestly, why aren’t things just spelled out so that we don’t have to guess? Does my head in 😅

I think the badge is a new version of the hand-picked “featured” gig but it’s more short-term and/or more flexible. So you can see one gig being “fiverr’s choice” today, another one tomorrow. It just jumps all over the place.

You’re doing a good job, fiverr appreciates it and highlights your gig in some way for some time.

I definitely get more orders when this badge pops up. Don’t know about the ranking, haven’t noticed any changes with that.

I don’t think so.

If I get a good review, I’ll keep the badge? Or my gig will appear more often with this badge?

No idea.

I think the badge is a new version of the hand-picked “featured” gig but it’s more short-term and/or more flexible. So you can see one gig being “fiverr’s choice” today, another one tomorrow. It just jumps all over the place.

You’re doing a good job, fiverr appreciates it and highlights your gig in some way for some time.

I definitely get more orders when this badge pops up. Don’t know about the ranking, haven’t noticed any changes with that.

I don’t think so.

If I get a good review, I’ll keep the badge? Or my gig will appear more often with this badge?

No idea.

OK, this sorta answered my biggest question. I really wish Fiverr would reach out to sellers with more detailed information instead of just sending a notification saying “this thing happened” and nothing else! I’m excited that I’m being acknowledged but I have so many questions ya know? 🙂

OK, this sorta answered my biggest question. I really wish Fiverr would reach out to sellers with more detailed information instead of just sending a notification saying “this thing happened” and nothing else! I’m excited that I’m being acknowledged but I have so many questions ya know? 🙂

Fiverr figured that we’ll probably be able to tell that it’s not something bad and left it at that. 🙂 Congrats!

Archived