Fiverr's March Evaluation - (March Evaluation Central Thread - Closed shortly before 3/17 CDT.)

epiphanyanimati

Hi guys,
So with the evaluation tomorrow, (for me it’s tonight at 6 since it’s at 00:00 GST and I live in the states) what are ya’ll thinking? Are any of you guys getting promoted? How do you feel?
I am a new seller here on Fiverr and I was just wondering if I will get promoted today. I just made a sale today that let me meet all the requirements. This means that I will be promoted to level one, correct?
Also, I was wondering how the level system worked prior to ST. Levels Day or when Fiverr changed it…
I look forward to seeing your responses.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

So with the evaluation tomorrow, (for me it’s tonight at 6 since it’s at 00:00 GST and I live in the states) what are ya’ll thinking? Are any of you guys getting promoted? How do you feel?

I am a new seller here on Fiverr and I was just wondering if I will get promoted today. I just made a sale today that let me meet all the requirements. This means that I will be promoted to level one, correct?

Also, I was wondering how the level system worked prior to ST. Levels Day or when Fiverr changed it…

I look forward to seeing your responses.

I just made a sale today that let me meet all the requirements. This means that I will be promoted to level one, correct?

That really depends on the exact timing. I suggest you just wait and see since you are right on the line. if you reached the goal in time, you’ll like be promoted by sometimes on March 16 at the latest. if it doesn’t happen before the 17th, you might have to keep your stats up and get your promotion next month.

Before 2018, level one was automatic with 1-3 days after you met the requirements, instead of it being near the 15th of every month. The same was true for level 2.

Before 2018, TRS was a manual promotion and it still is, so even if you meet the requirements listed, there is no guarantee you will ever be promoted to TRS. The only big difference for TRS is that you are automatically demoted if you fail to maintiain the requirements by evaluation day.

Also, typically if you are level 2 and you meet the requirements for TRS, you will get a notice from Fiverr within the week that tells you that you have not been promoted (most of the time) or you will be promoted sometime that week. Before 2018 it was rare for people to lose a TRS badge unless they messed up repeatedly or broke major rules.

I just made a sale today that let me meet all the requirements. This means that I will be promoted to level one, correct?

That really depends on the exact timing. I suggest you just wait and see since you are right on the line. if you reached the goal in time, you’ll like be promoted by sometimes on March 16 at the latest. if it doesn’t happen before the 17th, you might have to keep your stats up and get your promotion next month.

Before 2018, level one was automatic with 1-3 days after you met the requirements, instead of it being near the 15th of every month. The same was true for level 2.

Before 2018, TRS was a manual promotion and it still is, so even if you meet the requirements listed, there is no guarantee you will ever be promoted to TRS. The only big difference for TRS is that you are automatically demoted if you fail to maintiain the requirements by evaluation day.

Also, typically if you are level 2 and you meet the requirements for TRS, you will get a notice from Fiverr within the week that tells you that you have not been promoted (most of the time) or you will be promoted sometime that week. Before 2018 it was rare for people to lose a TRS badge unless they messed up repeatedly or broke major rules.

I am only 400$ short to meet the requirement for TRS, any how can not make it within one day … will try for TRS for next evaluation on April.

i am getting demoted this time but i will be back on next evaluation Never give up

🙂

i will be back on next evaluation Never give up

Good for you!! I love to hear the fighting spirit instead of only gloom. Hang in there and you will make it with your great attitude! 🍀

i will be back on next evaluation Never give up

Good for you!! I love to hear the fighting spirit instead of only gloom. Hang in there and you will make it with your great attitude! 🍀

there will be always ups and downs no matter what you do instead of complaining about it we can work hard to get it right 👍

It just dawned on me that March’s level day is here. I hadn’t really been paying attention - not with family in the hospital, best friend sicker than a dog, working my butt off at school and with Fiverr stuff, readying myself for Spring Break, which I am grateful for, and running my child around soccer practices and games.

I’m so ready for Spring Break more than ever…

As for my Fiverr stats, I’m still all green (for now). My order completion rate dropped another percentage point because of the two cancellations I had and the fewer orders from the past 2 months. Still, it’s all good. I guess I’m just not so concerned about it like many others. If I keep TRS, I keep it. Would still suck if I lost it though… honestly.

Bring on the evaluations. Mine say today but I doubt I see any movement until the 16th like last time.

I think I’ll be OK this month, after being stuck at a certain number for the longest time,
the numbers have gone up to 99, 98, 100. Dang, that was long.

I just realized, no fancy names for this month?
No St.Level’s day, no St.Fiverrick day, nothing like that?

I am only 400$ short to meet the requirement for TRS, any how can not make it within one day … will try for TRS for next evaluation on April.

TRS is manually selected. I’m still level 2 with +21k completed orders.Capture.PNG.eebb574625f3886b0677b88c58df2fe3.PNG must offer something unique to be nominated.

TRS is manually selected. I’m still level 2 with +21k completed orders.Capture must offer something unique to be nominated.

Its not depends on how many orders completed so far… you should earn upto $20,000 and all analysis should be green.

I know it will be selected manually … what i mean is you have to full fill the requirements to eligible to selected manually.

TRS is manually selected. I’m still level 2 with +21k completed orders.Capture must offer something unique to be nominated.

must offer something unique to be nominated.

Now you’re getting it.

It’s not so much the “offering something unique”, that hurts your chances, it’s the “re-selling” part that does.

It’s not about volume, that’s for sure.

Archived