Fiverr's new HQ!

startlelabs

you make it sound like the hole.

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of the NSA’s weird skyscraper in NYC without the windows. This has more tiny windows, obviously, but they both share a delightful air of architectural intimidation.

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of the NSA’s weird skyscraper in NYC without the windows. This has more tiny windows, obviously, but they both share a delightful air of architectural intimidation.

To me it looks like a recreation area. The design looks like two offices facing each other over a yard. I went to a school that had a design like this in London and everyone went up their for fistcuffs.

To me it looks like a recreation area. The design looks like two offices facing each other over a yard. I went to a school that had a design like this in London and everyone went up their for fistcuffs.

fistcuffs.

Fiverr Death Match could be fun. Yes, I have lived in semi-rural/rural areas most of my life, so while I am familiar with the charms of the big city, fences and gates at the top of a building are a bit jarringly draconian. My school had a huge field for the boys to roll around in as everyone crowded round shouting “fight! fight! fight! fight!”

Archived