Fiverr Forum

Fiverr's Official App for iDevices & Androids

Well I’d like to see fiverr’s official app for iDevices and Android Phones. Is there any already? I’ve seen one in appstore for $1.99 but doesn’t seem to be official.

let me know if I am wrong.

Any idea?

:confused:

i saw this too but the itune ratings say it’s not so good as you still have to exit the app and sign in to make a purchase. fiverr will surely bring out their own app soon i reckon.

Well hope so.

I have the app ‘Fiverr Alerts’ on my iPhone. I used it for a few days, but it is not very well made and doesn’t work right so I haven’t tried it in a few months.

I agree that a well designed official app is a great idea.

there should be an app or site should have a mobile friendly version when use on mobile phones and a button to switch between mob and desktop site. Forum does have but not site. That would be really helpful I guess.

Hope they make an app for Blackberry. Or atleast make the Conversations section mobile friendly so we can respond to customers from any where.

Well hope so.

I have the app ‘Fiverr Alerts’ on my iPhone. I used it for a few days, but it is not very well made and doesn’t work right so I haven’t tried it in a few months.

there should be an app or site should have a mobile friendly version when use on mobile phones and a button to switch between mob and desktop site. Forum does have but not site. That would be really helpful I guess.

Hope they make an app for Blackberry. Or atleast make the Conversations section mobile friendly so we can respond to customers from any where.

Well hope so.

Well hope so.

Well hope so.