Fiverr's support don't answer

knopkodav

Hello everyone! I just would like to know: is it normal, that fiverr’s support don’t answer already one week? I had one problem with order (strange buyer ordered absolutely different thing, that I clearly indicated in my gig). And he couldn’t find how to do the cancellation by buyer mistake. So, when deadline was close - I was have to ask the cancellation from my side. And almost every day I’ve wrote to support (in the same request, of course), in order to they cancel this order and keep my Order completion rating (I had the same problem already and every time they helped me with it). But now I still didn’t received any answer… I don’t do many orders, but every order is expensive and difficult enough. So, my “Order completion” rate is down to 87% “thanks to” this bad order… Maybe someone have the same problem? And how to resolve it? Just today is 15th and I lost my level…

Hi @knopkodav, so sorry about that. Due to the unprecedented disruption of activities by COVID 19, the average expected time of response has drastically increased. Mind you, it could be within 12 days before you get a response. It’s dependent on the order in which they come in. Maybe at this period, they are attending to a lot of complaints.

So sorry about your completion level. It happens and it’s one of the experiences on here. I’m sure you’’ regain your high stats in a short while. Cheers!
-Mo

Hi @knopkodav, so sorry about that. Due to the unprecedented disruption of activities by COVID 19, the average expected time of response has drastically increased. Mind you, it could be within 12 days before you get a response. It’s dependent on the order in which they come in. Maybe at this period, they are attending to a lot of complaints.

So sorry about your completion level. It happens and it’s one of the experiences on here. I’m sure you’’ regain your high stats in a short while. Cheers!

-Mo

Ehh, yes, this virus… Destroyed many plans… I hope, that they finally will respond me:)

Thank you for your answer!

Archived