Fiverr Forum

Fiverrtastic blog is here to help you

For the first 5 people to respond that are either level 1, level 2 or top rated sellers, Fiverrtastic will write a blog about your gig. You must not have been featured in the blog before and you must follow my collection http://fiverr.com/cust0mcr3ationz/collections/fiverrtastic

and add one of my gigs to your collection.

thanks and have a Fiverrtastic day,

Josh

I am level 1 ! :smiley: and done the steps !

Sorry i haven’t got to writing a blog about your gig. I have wanted to feature your gig. Since i haven’t had a chance to and i have wanted to I will after my next few blogs that are coming up. One was a seller who ordered a blog gig and another was an interview for itsyourthing.

thanks for responding and have a Fiverrtastic night,

Josh

Haha no probs… i am working on something big as a personal project… will hopefully share by the time we meet again :smiley:

Reply to @anzal1: Josh is very good blogger and he updates his blog regularly. I know him from the very beginning he made his blog. If he is too busy with the work, I can help u by promoting on my fiverrsupersellers.com blog too :slight_smile:

Thanks tumichael i’m really not too busy. i just get a lot of writing projects because people like my creative writing and my blog writing.

Done as you said.

I hope you could feature me there.

Leave me a message if you need some information.

Thank you

just talked to you Mesparks and Anzal1