Fiverrtastic is looking for subscribers

Ok I am outsourcing to all on the forum instead of adding my request to the “Green box”. I want to get 100 or more active subscribers to my blog. I get a lot of readers and i have a high page rank but very few followers. Who offers blog subscription gigs? It’s a blogspot blog so I imagine all the followers would be linked to G+. The blog is http://fragglesrock.com If anyone is interested in helping get a hold of me. I am always ordering gigs here on Fiverr.

Hi Josh,

Do you have a link on the blog for subscriptions? I tried to subscribe today (I use google reader). The only links I found for subscribing were just for comments, either through the Atom link at the bottom of each page or at the end of comments on a blog post. Did I miss the subscription link?

You are so right Metalriot. I am guessing that the only people that are subscribing are g+ people unless you put it in your active feed in your bookmarks. that does deter people away. Ohhhh there’s a join with google connect under the facebook badge. :slight_smile:

I have been following you for awhile now, great blog. Josh is one of the first FIVERR sellers that I connected with on FB and other sites

I added a box for direct subscriptions by email. Does anyone else have suggestions of what else to add. Ohhhh and i’m still looking for a gig to get subscribers too. No bot gigs.

Blogger also has a “Subscription Links” gadget that I use on my blogs, works well.

well I kinda am gonna play around with the gadgets more tomorrow. remember this is the first time getting serious with the blog since i started. Fiverrtastic will be a year old in February!

:smiley:

Have you considered using a professional subscribers management tool to manage your readers? The free ones are good but have their limitations because they wont let you contact the readers at your will as opposed to premium lead management services that let you connect with your readers on a personal level.

No that’s Why I was reaching out to see if anyone had subscriber gigs.

Hi Josh,

Do you have a link on the blog for subscriptions? I tried to subscribe today (I use google reader). The only links I found for subscribing were just for comments, either through the Atom link at the bottom of each page or at the end of comments on a blog post. Did I miss the subscription link?

You are so right Metalriot. I am guessing that the only people that are subscribing are g+ people unless you put it in your active feed in your bookmarks. that does deter people away. Ohhhh there’s a join with google connect under the facebook badge. :slight_smile:

I have been following you for awhile now, great blog. Josh is one of the first FIVERR sellers that I connected with on FB and other sites

I added a box for direct subscriptions by email. Does anyone else have suggestions of what else to add. Ohhhh and i’m still looking for a gig to get subscribers too. No bot gigs.

Blogger also has a “Subscription Links” gadget that I use on my blogs, works well.

well I kinda am gonna play around with the gadgets more tomorrow. remember this is the first time getting serious with the blog since i started. Fiverrtastic will be a year old in February!

:smiley:

Have you considered using a professional subscribers management tool to manage your readers? The free ones are good but have their limitations because they wont let you contact the readers at your will as opposed to premium lead management services that let you connect with your readers on a personal level.

No that’s Why I was reaching out to see if anyone had subscriber gigs.

Hi Josh,