Fivers withdrawal

Hello everyone. I’m a new seller and I’m from Nigeria. I want to know how to go about withdrawal using payoneer since I heard PayPal is not an option here. I’ve been reading some articles and posts about it but I’ve been seeing different results. Some are saying minimum withdrawal is $1000, some are saying $200, some are saying $50. I really don’t know what to do. I’ll really appreciate if someone can guide me and put me through. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. I’m a new seller and I’m from Nigeria. I want to know how to go about withdrawal using payoneer since I heard PayPal is not an option here. I’ve been reading some articles and posts about it but I’ve been seeing different results. Some are saying minimum withdrawal is $1000, some are saying $200, some are saying $50. I really don’t know what to do. I’ll really appreciate if someone can guide me and put me through. Thanks in advance.

I’ve been reading some articles and posts about it but I’ve been seeing different results. Some are saying minimum withdrawal is $1000, some are saying $200, some are saying $50.

I don’t use payoneer, so I can’t help with exact numbers

However it will be faster and more reliable just to read payoneer’s terms and conditions instead of reading forums 😉

I’ve been reading some articles and posts about it but I’ve been seeing different results. Some are saying minimum withdrawal is $1000, some are saying $200, some are saying $50.

I don’t use payoneer, so I can’t help with exact numbers

However it will be faster and more reliable just to read payoneer’s terms and conditions instead of reading forums 😉

Okay… Thank you very much 😊

I’ll really appreciate if someone can guide me and put me through.

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Withdrawing Funds).

Archived