Fiverr Forum

Fivver having problems?

Hello all,

is anyone having problems with the website at the moment?
I can not see to acces my messages!
When I click on it , nothing happens…
And when I do a right click , go to site on new tab, it does no longer go to messages (it just stays on the same page). I can acces messages if I go through my email warning system but when I go to the messages I can not seem to send messages, I can type press enter and it just stays “empty” so the message i write is not sent).
Also: when I go to my orders nothing loads, it just stays empty.

thanks

Hi, I just checked a few seconds ago – I’m having the same problems as well.

Same here. Seems to be some server issue.

You don’t seem to have any active gigs - hence no orders?

Oh ok thanks!
I was thinking something went wrong with my computer.
Good to know it is not me but the website haha.

Same here.

I hope it get fixed very soon, I have lots of pending orders to deliver

No not as a seller, but as a buyer.
Or you do not see anything as a buyer?
(I do not know, I am not a very experience user,but seem to remember I could see my orders?)

Yeah, that is why I was asking: I was talking to someone about an order I made so it is a bit annoying I can not answer his questions.

Everyone please enjoy some coffee I am about to distribute while we wait for this thing to get sorted out.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Edit:
:tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea:

And some tea for the others, I’m looking at you @biotechno. :joy:

I do not like coffee!
But no worries, I already made tea for myself haha

I have had 3 voice over orders sit in the “active” folder and the buyers can’t submit the scripts, so I’m unable to complete them. My orders have slowed considerably lately, so I’m hoping it’s a system issue.

Good to know it’s not me… My inbox and messages are all blank as well … Hope nothing gets deleted - and, resolved shortly.

And it’s working again! Back to work people. :grinning:

Hi, my inbox doesn’t work at all. I can’t send messages to sellers. Plus, I can’t make queries in the search box of the site.

On my end its working fine

Yeah, working now! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think some errors are happening on fiverr server side. I just tried to withdraw the cleared amount but it is saying that “Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.”

I hope that this is not something I’m facing alone :slightly_smiling_face:

[UPDATE] It’s Fixed!!! :smiley:

Now go back to work everyone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.